Chapter 43

Ive been in the coma for two days so far, mom has not left my bedside since she first found out.

I have not made my decision wether I go back or stay here because I cant.

I dont wanna be paralyzed but I dont wanna leave mom either.

"Please wake up" mom whispers, she voice slightly echoing off the white hospital walls.

Aunt kimberley left a little while ago so it was just Mom and my lifeless body.

"Brianna please dont leave me, I cant lose you baby" she says stroking my cheek. "I need you princess, you are my whole world, I love you more than anyone or anything. You are me best friend and I miss us hanging out every saturday just me and you having our movie nights until 2 in the morning. I miss our I love you's. I miss your smile. I miss sleeping with you in me arms. I miss my photo shoot buddy. I miss singing in the car with you. I miss shopping with you. I miss going to all your volleyball games. I miss gossiping with you. I miss our 3 am tickle sessions. I miss trying on clothes with you and having our little fashion shows in the living room. I miss eating breakfast with you. I miss your hugs, I miss your kisses. I miss looking into your beautiful hazel eyes. I miss us telling each other our secrets. I miss us writing songs together. I miss everything we had angel. Please don't leave us" Mom says tears falling down her cheeks rapidly.

I start to tear up, I miss us too. I sit down and find myself taking out a note pad.. I write 'A Million Lights' across the top of the white paper .. The words flowing out of me so naturally.

[VERSE]
I'm wondering how we fell through
Got a little too much in my head,
like I miss you
Each passing light reminds me
Nothing could lift me from the dark ..till I found you
Every day goes running
with the same flow
But there's always something
washed away

[CHORUS]
I don't know how we fell through
Got a little too much in my head,
like I miss you
A million lights behind you
I'm a little too much in the dark,
here without you

[VERSE]
No one leaning on me
Nothing here to hold me
Moving where I choose, alone
But rolling so free
there's nothing here to stop me
filling up my head with me and you

[CHORUS]
I don't know how we fell through
Got a little too much in my head,
like I miss you
A million lights behind you
I'm a little too much in the dark
when I can't see you
No telling where the future flows
but before it goes
you and me you know we've got to try
Before the chance flies
Honey this is our time
Don't be one of those
sweet fools standing on the kerb
watching life pass by

[CHORUS]
Don't tell me how we fell through
Got a little too much in my head,
like I miss you
A million lights behind you
I'm a little too much in the dark
here without you.

I put the pen down and the notebook beside me when I realize my tears falling rapidly from my cheeks to the page.

I fold up the paper and put it in my pocket, Mom is asleep now and I kiss her forehead even though she cant feel it.

Cheryl's pov

I wake up and its 8:24 am. The doctor comes in does their usually check-up...no progress.

I look at Brianna and begin to sing her 'Fight for this love'

Fight for this love is our song.