Chapter 6

Why would I tell her that? Is what I said true? But I have to love them both the same amount right? They both have been through it all with me so I should love them both the same... I really upset Chezza what was I thinking? I should of never said that to her the state shes in. What kind of heartless monster am I?

I get up and make another cup of tea and knock on Cheryl door and open it.

When I open the door I see Cheryl sitting in the middle of the bed hugging her knees and sobbing.

"Babe" I say and sit next to her and rap my arms around her. She doesn't pull away "I-I thought w-we where b-best f-friends f-for ever" she sobs

"we are cheryl, still are and always will be" I say and she puts her arms around my waist and puts her head on my chest.

"Kimba why did you tell her? You promised" she asks sadly

"I had to chez, you left and I didn't know what to do. I was heartbroken that you left and I couldn't deal with all the pain alone. All I could keep thinking of was him b-beating you" I say tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Im sorry kimba I didn't mean to hurt you" she says sadly wiping my tears.

"Why did you leave Cheryl?" I ask and she sits up and takes my hands in hers "I got a text from Ashley this morning and he said he was sorry he hurt me and he didn't mean it and that he loved me so so much and missed me a lot so I believed him and when I got home he laughed and said his plan worked and before I could run away he grabbed me by me hair and he beat us badly, it has never been that bad Kim" cheryl says and I hug her tightly.

"Im so sorry cheryl, I didn't know. Im really sorry I hurt you and I didn't protect you from that monster" she sighs

"but it wasn't your fault Kim I'm stupid, worthless"

"your not stupid or worthless cheryl, don't say that. You are the strongest, kindest, loving, smartest, friendliest, most outgoing person in the whole world, your perfect"

"thanks kimba but I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect"

"well your perfect to me" I say and she smiles at me

"What did he do to you Cheryl?" I ask biting my lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

She looks away and lift her tee shirt and shes covered in even more bruises before and some deep cuts across her ribs and she has alot of dry blood on her stomach from the wounds.

"Where else" I say she rolls up her sleeves more cuts and bruises and then she slowly turns around and her back is covered in deep cuts.

She looks at me teary eyed "its hurts so much kimba, it hurts to move" I gasp "we need to go to the hospital Cheryl" Her eyes get wide "No kimba please No, I don't wanna go to the hospital please. Cant you look at it instead please don't make us go" she cries

"ok ok we wont go to the hospital but lets get you in the shower yeah?"

She sighs in relief "ok" I lift her to the bathroom

"can you stay?" She asks nervously and I nod and turn away while she gets undressed.

She climbs into the shower ad I hear her yelp "are you okay" I ask nervously

"it hurts so bad kimba"

I climb in the shower with her soaking my shirt and my jeans and carefully wash her hair. "Cheryl this might hurt a little"

"Just do it" she says and I carefully wash the cuts on her back and she hugs my waist tightly trying to ignore the pain, I wash the cuts on her arms and stomach quickly and clean the dry blood off her stomach and help her out of the shower and sit her on the sink.

"Wait here" I say and she nods, I quickly get her a pair of pjs and go back into the bathroom and help her get dressed because she can barely move and I put my arm around her waist, putting all her weight on me and take her to her bed.

She slowly lays down on the bed and I grab my first aid kit from the top draw and put medicine on all her cuts and bandage them up "thanks" she says

"no problem dimples" she laughs and we both climb under the covers and she puts her head in the crook of my neck and we watch tv until about 8 pm.