Chapter 7

"How do you feel now?" I ask and she smiles at me

"alot better"

"good" I say

"What do you wanna do?" I ask and she shrugs

"wanna go get mcdonalds? You must be hungry"

"yeah sounds good"

"can you walk or do I gotta lift you to the car" she thinks about it and puts her arms around my neck "nah you can carry us just to be safe" she smirks.

I put my arms under her knees and carry her down the steps and place her in the passenger seat of my black escalade esv.

"Your strong kimba"

"well your not exactly heavy either" I laugh and pull out of my long circular driveway. As we drive through the streets the song all about the bass by meagan trainor comes on "I love this song" we both say at the same time and laugh.

We get to mc Donald's about 10 minutes later and we both get 2 blueberry pomegranate smoothies and 2 medium fries. We pay for our food and head back home.

We get home and eat at the kitchen table "this smoothie is really good" she says

"I know thats why I picked it"

"cheeky" she says slapping my arm playfully

I give her the death stare and she sticks her tongue out at me "what are you five?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Actually I'm 4 and a half" she says and we both laugh hysterically.

Its 11 at night now so we decide to go to sleep.

She climbs in next to me and I drape my arm over her waist and close my eyes.

"STOPPP PLEASE NOOOOO STOPPPP" I shoot up and look at cheryl, shes rolling in the sheets screaming.

I gently shake her and she jolts awake, she looks at me and breaks down.

I hug her tightly "shhh your ok shhh" I whisper into her soft brown hair.

After about 10 minutes we lay back down and I pull her close to me and hold her in my arms tightly and she lays her head on my chest

"its ok your safe, ill protect you"

"thanks Kimba" she says before she falls asleep. I kiss her forehead and follow her into dreamland.