Chapter 8

Cheryls pov

I hear a loud bang and untangle meself from kimbas arms. I go into the hallway and see him running at us ASHLEY. He puts me hands behind me back and one of his hands over my mouth. He gives me a weird drink and I fall asleep.

I wake up and im tied to a chair in my basement. I look around and realize I'm back in me old house but It looks completely different, I cant even recognize the place that was once full of happy memories the place I once called 'home'.

I look around more and see packets of a powdered substance on the floor and a bunch of broken empty beer and alcohol bottles.

He does cocaine, he really does cocaine? Or is he gonna force me to use it? Thats it I need to call for help or escape, I will not let him control me anymore I hear a buz in my pocket and remember my phone is in there.

I try to grab it but my arms and legs are duck taped. I jerk back and front fast but it not use, the tape is so strong but im able to wiggle enough to make my phone fall out of my pocket and onto the floor.

I turn the chair around and use my toe to hold down the home button and siri comes on "call kimberley" I say the siri button lights up "calling kimberley" It rings twice and she answers

K- Cheryl where are you?

C- Kimba help me im in ashleys basement

K- OH MY GOD ARE YOU HURT ILL BE THERE RIGHT AWAY WITH COPS STAY STRONG BABE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I BELIEVE IN YOU STAY STRONG

(Heres ashley open basement door)

C- im bruised pretty bad and I have a really bad headache and love you too kimba. If i dont survive I want to thank you for everything, I turned my back on you but you never left my side. You are the most outgoing person I have ever met and I could never thank you enough. Your my best friend, more like my sister ill never forget you kimba, please dont forget me either. You have made my last couple days the best days of my life. I love you to the moon and back and your my angel. He's coming down the stairs now and I hope I do survive so you can give me one of your famous bear hugs. Dry those tears running down your cheeks because I know your crying. Dont call it a goodbye call it a see you later.