Chapter 25

Brianna's pov

I hear cheryl calling me from the bottom of the stairs.

I climb off my queen sized bed and walk out my bedroom and see her at the bottom of the stairs

"yeah?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Me and kimba are going to the doctor right now would you come along, we are all getting our blood checked for erm...a new disease going around"

"I guess" I say awkwardly, why is cheryl acting all nervous and it seems like she is lying but I guess ill just go along with it. I grab my phone, run down the stairs and out the front door making sure to lock it behind me.

I meet cheryl and kimberley in the car "so why did you guys wanna go today?" I ask still confused whats going on "seemed like a good day" cheryl says nervously and I nod

"are you sure thats why we are doing this, you are acting strange cheryl" I say raising an eyebrow at her and she hides in Kimberley's arms

"yeah" she says her voice muffled by Kimberley's sweater.

I decide to leave her alone and the drive to the doctors office is dead silent, the tension could of been cut with a knife.

--

Cheryl's pov

We just got blood taken and now we are waiting for the doctor to come back.

I lay my head on kimbas shoulder and she puts her arm around me

"No matter what the results come back everything will be fine" she whispers in my ear and I sigh.

The doctor comes in and smiles at us

"you can leave now, the results will take 24 hours to reveal anything so I will call you tommorrow night"

I stand up and shake her hand "thank you" and we leave the the office.

We get in the limo, I sit next to kimba and Brianna sits across from us playing on her phone.

Kimberley's pov

The car ride is silent but it is a comfortable silence. I look over to cheryl shes leaning her head on the window and she is fast asleep. I smile to myself and take this as my overt unity to talk one on one with brianna.

"So do you know anything about your real parents?" I ask brianna and she puts her phone down

"not really, all I really know is they are still alive, I think they are separated and they live some where in london"

"wow, tell me what happened with your adopted dad?"

"Well him and my mother adopted me from an orpahage in London when I was 3 years old but we moved out to Florida when I was 8 for my dad to get a better job. But they stated fighting and one night it got really bad, I was never really 100% sure what the fight was about but they fought for hours and hours until he killed her. He took me back to london with him so he wouldn't get caught by the police and started beating me short after"

"oh, im sorry"

"its okay, I choose to put the past behind me" she smiles at me.

"Are you happy living with cheryl?"

"yeah, I love living with her I think of her as a mother to me" brianna says smiling at a sleeping cheryl

"thats good, she really does love you as well"

"Yeah"

"hey can you promise me something?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?" Brianna asks

"just promise me you wont leave her or hurt her, shes been through so much in the past couple of years and she needs me and you. Just dont give up on her brianna, shes hotheaded and says stuff she doesn't mean when shes mad but she will always love you" I look over to cheryl and smile at the sleepy and peaceful smile spread across her lips

"I promise I wont EVER leave her"brianna says smiling at me and I could tell by the look in her eyes shes serious.