Chapter 29

(Today is September 6th, the first day of 11th grade)

I wake up at 5:00 am to the sound of my annoying alarm blaring.

I slam the off button with the palm of my hand and drag myself out of bed.

Is this what zombies feel like? Well if they do it sucks.

I jump into the shower and the cold water instantly wakes me up.

I then go to my closet and decide to just look casual so I change into a pink oversized hoodie, white infinity scarf, black leggings with white knee high socks and brown knee high boots. I then straighten my hair and do my makeup.

By the time I am done its already 6:15 so grab my phone and head downstairs.

I eat a bowl of Cheerios and mom walks in completely dressed and ready

"hey you excited for you're first day?" She says hugging me

"yeah but I would rather be here" I say and she smiles at me

"I would prefer that too, but you have to go" she says and I nod

"yeah I know"

"Why are you dressed? You don't even have to be up yet" I laugh

"because I really wanna drive you on you're first day and if you let me I wanna take you everyday, that and I have a meeting at 9 anyway"

"sure, you can take me"

"yesss" she squeals

"and everyday after that?"

"Sure" I say and she hugs me even tighter, I laugh.

"Well we better get going" I say and throw her the keys.

I grab my floral backpack and we get in moms white mustang, I turn up the radio and stare out the window as I fall into great thought.

When the car stops I come back to reality and realize we are at the school already.

I hug mom and she kisses my forehead "are you picking me up after?"

"Yeah I'll be right here at 2" she says and I nod "ok, have a good day love you" I say and she smiles at me

"love you too" I climb out of the car and watch mom drive away.

"Hey bri, you look great!" Nicolette says walking over with all the girls from the convo last night and a few more "thanks so do you guys"

"lemme see you're schedule" Abril says and we all compare them.

Turns out I have...

1-history with savannah and Abril
2-fashion and design with Natalia
3-Spanish with Ava, Julia, And nicolette
4-math with Julia, Ava, Natalia, Nicolette, savannah and Abril
5-lunch with everyone
6-English with Ava Brenna and Paige
7-art with Nicolette, Abril, and Ava
8-science with Jessica and Ava
9- free or gym

We all walk into the school together and hang out by our lockers for about 10 minutes.

I also find out Ava is 3 lockers away from me and Abril's is across the hall from mine.

Me, savannah and Abril walk into our first period class and we all sit in the back.

As the class starts to fill a really hot guy named Shawn sits infront of me. I look over to Abril and she gives me the 'you like him' look and I just give her the finger and we all laugh.
--
Its now 8th period science and we have to get in groups of 4 so me, Nicolette, Abril, and Ava get in a group.

We sit behind these girls and one of them named Kaitlyn gives me a dirty look.

I roll my eyes and continue talking to my friends. 10 minutes into the period Kaitlyn passes me a note, I open it..

'You're mom cant really sing. Shes mimes everything. My dog has more talent than that worthless bitch, shes only famous because she got a pretty face and thats all she will ever be good for'

I show the girls and their jaws drop. I pick up my pen..

'Maybe if you actually payed attention you would realize she can sing. You're such a little attention seeker and I bet you can't sing half as good as her. Also, don't talk about her like that. She deserves more respect and you have no right to judge her because you defiantly don't know her. Why don't you pull you're head out of you're ass and pay attention to what is around you, maybe it will do you some good ffs'

I throw it at the back of her head and the whole class giggles while the teacher is totally oblivious.

The teacher steps out of the classroom for a few minutes and the girl turns to me

"im so glad ashley cole cheated on you're mom, the worthless bitch deserved it" she says and the entire class goes silent "wow aren't you cool. You act like you're all that and aYou act like you above everyone else and you're not. I bet one of her purses cost more than your entire house. If you wanna play that low than ill be happy to also" I say and the entire class begins to laugh at her.

I usually dont like to make myself higher than people but she deserved that one. Her face turns bright bed and she turns back to her desk.

--
Soon school is over and me and Nicolette walk out of the school together. "Are you taking a bus?"

"no, my moms picking me up but she was suppose to be here already"

"oh, well im driving home so I'll wait with you until she comes"

"ok thanks" I look around the parking lot and still don't see her car and its already 2:30.

"Are you sure shes picking you up?" Nicolette says and I nod

"she told me she would be here by 2, wonder whats keeping her"

"shes probably just stuck in traffic or something"

"yeah, you're probably right" I say as the possible negative outcomes costume my thoughts.

Another 10 minutes pass and I see aunt Kimberley's car come into the lot...

"No" I say with doubt and shock in my Voice.

Somethings not right.

Aunt kimba rushes over with tears streaming down her face "come on we gotta go" she says and rushes me too the car

"what happened to m-mom"