'I also need time to think of your questions, you made a really clear point. But I have to go now, I texted my mom if she could pick me up and now she is here. So I see you Monday at school'.

She walked towards the car her mother was in. Her mom waved at me, I waved back. When Demi said those things I could see she was almost crying. I didnt want to confuse her or be the one who almost made her cry.

The car drove off. Demi was gone, not really gone because I would see her Monday but she wasnt with me anymore. I was relieved I didnt confess my feelings because if I had opened and she would say she has to think about it, I dont really know but it would have really hurt my feelings.

Riley and Demi were gone. I needed to go home too but Riley took me here. I decided to walk home. That couldnt hurt me and maybe it was good for me at this time.

It was a good thing I could see the front door. I was really tired, I didnt know the distance from school to my house was that long. The basement, that was where I was heading next. One of the rooms in the basement was full of alcohol and liquor. My parents werent home and I really needed a drink. Well more than one drink actually.

I drunk a whole bottle of scotch when I started to feel a little bit dizzy. Taking another bottle with me, I was walking on the stairs again. My plan was to sit in the living room but I noticed my sister, Amber, was there. She sat on the couch but not the usual 'sitting'. There was a guy next to her, they were making out but when they saw me, they stopped.

I didnt feel the need to see that and Amber told me to leave the house. That was a good thing because when she asked that I already know what she was going to so with that guy. Amber calls me names like slut and stuff but thats kind of ironic because she is the real slut here.

Usually when Amber told me to leave I would go to Riley's or Drew's. It is Saturday evening, almost night so I figured they would have a date or something. I walked to the park near my house to continue drinking my other bottle of scotch.

The next morning I woke up, I didnt woke up like I usually did. I wasnt laying in my bed, I was laying on the couch with my clothes on. I felt dirty so I went upstairs to clean myself. I removed my clothes and took a shower. After that I looked at myself in the mirror. To my surprise it looked like something black was on my arm. I shoved my arm in front of the mirror to get a clear view. Holy shit, I got a tattoo last night. There was this word 'Be strong' written on my arm. Good thing I liked the tattoo it wouldnt be so good if there would be a massive skull or something on my arm.

My headache was killing me, I drank loads of water. It helped a little bit but not as much as I hoped it would.

I can remember I was going to the tattoo shop. The same one where I got the tattoo on my shoulder.  What I cant remember is where I told the man what kind of tattoo I wanted and he wrote it on me. And also the way home, I couldnt remember that either.

I was trying to watch the new episode of Orange is the new black but my thoughts interrupted. What if Demi thought this all through and didnt want to be with me?

My mind was doozing off and didnt take long before I was sleeping.

It was Monday morning when I woke up. I wasnt ready to go to school and to 'face' my problems.

I was planning on putting a long sleeved shirt on so people couldnt see my new tattoo. Why does the sun feel the need to shine and to be extra warm? Now I have to wear a t-shirt or I will be too warm.

My first class was geography with Riley. She asked me how Demi reacted. I told her Demi needed some time.

I listened to the teacher who was explaining stuff to avoid the conversation with Riley.

'Oh my god Ashley, you have another tattoo! What were you thinking?'

'Actually I wasnt thinking. I drank too much and it happened'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley's p.o.v.

I felt sorry for Ashley. She doesnt want to admit she tried to drink the pain away. She was really happy with Demi and that Chloe girl ruined everything. I should ask Drew why he brought her along. Drew can be stupid but he could have known Chloe was gonna ruin it.

It was time for lunch. I noticed Drew was standing by the lockers. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the corner. 'What were you thinking for bringing Chloe?'

He brought a hand through his hair and winked at a girl who was passing by.

'Drew listen to me' I yelled at him.

He shrugged and said 'She begged me to see Ashley again and Brandi would appreciate it'.

'Well how smart of you' I said annoyed.

'Look I know what happened I was there. Dont you think I feel bad for doing that to Ashley? I tried to apoligize but its hard, I think she is really mad at me'. It sounded like he was being honest.

'I know something I will tell you because I hate seeing Ashley like this'.