He couldn't believe his eyes, what made everything so real was all the monitor thing placed on Taehyung belly. He didn't realize that the heart monitor had 4 heart beats.

He didn't move his hands, instead, he kept it there moving it around making sure that this wasn't a dream. He pinched himself.

He began crying, tears of happiness. Mrs.Jeon was also crying tears of happiness. Everyone was relieved.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi didn't anything because they went to check in their fiance's after all they two was in the accident.

Mr. Jeon was furious, what kind of hospital is this. He called a nurse into the room and asked her to quickly get a doctor. That they needed an explanation.

Instead of getting the doctor, the nurse when to get the director, knowing that the hospital it's in big trouble for messing with the wrong family.

The director arrived sweating, they gave the wrong information to the wrong family.

There was another patient in the operation room. The young woman lost her twins, the doctor gave the wrong information. It's not the doctor's fault it's the nurse's fault, the doctor got the wrong information.

The director was trembling, after all, he played with the emotions of a powerful family who can leave him homeless with just a snap of a finger.

He did a 90-degree angle bow 'I apologize on behalf of the hospital, we will assume full responsibility'

Jungkook was angry, he doesn't care whether or not they assume responsibility. 'You think taking responsibility it's enough to erase the damage already caused'

He said through gritted teeth. Glaring at the director, no one felt bad for the director even though it's not his fault.

'I'm so sorry...there was a miss-communication between the doctors and the nurses that were operating' he said nervously.

'I have just been informed about this issue, that's why I came to offer my sincere apology to the family'

He stopped and took a deep breath, 'please let's take a seat, so I can explain what happened' he said hoping they could collaborate.

Everybody took a seat, a few seconds later Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi walked in. They looked at Taehyung, they were shocked to see the baby bump. They were happy and relieved but also confused and angry.

Run a motion for the three to take a seat next to her, they complied.

Mrs. Jeon was impatient so she hurried the director to speak.

He calmed down his fast-beating heart.

'When the three patients were admitted to the operation room, minutes before they arrived a young woman that was also pregnant was rushed into the operation room. Unfortunately, she was severely injured that she lost her kids, we couldn't do anything to save them...it was too late'

He stopped talking making sure he had everyone's attention.

'I know completely two different cases, but somehow the other patient's information was missed with patient Taehyung's information, misleading the entire thing. Fortunately, for his case, he used his arms as a shield to protect his stomach, which helped the kids big time, there was still impact but it was light, nothing serious. Him protecting them, he fractured his arms, but nothing permanent.'

He explained. 'The nurse helping the doctor missed the information by accident. Which led the doctor to inform you, that the babies died. But both the mother and the kids are okay

'I hope you guys understand. Once again I apologize and we are willing to accept the consequences of this misunderstanding'

He bowed again. Jungkook was not having it, but he was going to deal with these people after making sure that his family was okay.

Mrs. Jeon was also mad but she couldn't do anything everything is in Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook felt a squeeze on his hand, he looked at Taehyung and saw him trying to open his eyes.

He finally opened it and immediately touched his stomach. Letting out a sight of relief, his little kookies were still there, in his belly.

He looked at Jungkook smiling slightly.

He held Jungkook's face examining it, he caressed jungkook's dark circle.

He spoke softly 'babe you look awful' he let out a small giggle.

Bye-bye ಠ_ಠ