chapter twenty-one

Azrael 

I need a holiday, I've only travelled one time this year and it's June? No way. I needed to go somewhere hot, no phones just off grid for a good week. I was walking through my new warehouse, inventory was just done and I was satisfied with how everything was going, all my businesses were going good and I couldn't complain. Kev came walking up to me with a smile on his face "Bro, we've made double what we made last month you know?" Kev said to me as we did our handshake, that put a big smile on my face. It felt insane the amount of money I was making this year alone, I was due to leave the game for good. "Love to hear that, have you opened your offshore account?" I asked, I wanted to make sure it was sorted so his money was safe. "Yeah man patterned that already, I'm feeling insane right now" Kev said with a big smile on his face. 

I knew exactly what he was talking about, two young niggas from East London making big bank. 

We finished up everything we needed to do, every one of my workers delivery was sent out to them and I was ready to leave this place. I got inside Kev car, we were going to eat and linking everyone else at the restaurant. We were listening to Brickz tape, bro was so hard and this album was gonna blow up!

"Yo, I'm proud of Brickz you know? This tape is gonna be a madness! I'm ready for that mixtape to drop. I wish he was doing a listening party" Kev said. "I know but he's too busy, he's had mad photoshoots recently, Cacia was planning fits with him all weekend" I said. Thinking of Acacia I needed to buy condom's cause I can't risk having a baby right now, my niece is enough for me right now. 

"Oh yeah, she's a stylist ain't she? Yeah your patterned" Kev said smiling hard at me, "What? Why you looking at me like that" I said chuckling. Kev turned to face the road, driving in the direction to the restaurant we were going, "You know she's coming today" Kev said, turning down the music a bit, "What? To the dinner? I thought you organised this?" I said confused. How the fuck did my boy even get in touch with her to even be inviting her places, I know Kev wouldn't do nothing stupid like that and I'm sure Acacia wouldn't want to be out with me and my friends. 

"She's coming bro, we finally get to meet her properly! Aaliyah and Brickz organised this I didn't" Kev said laughing, I didn't know what to say. Where have I been for me not to know this shit, I needed to pattern up. "I was gonna say, if you invited her we would've had a problem g" I said looking at Kev seriously, he glanced over at me smiling, "yeah? why's that?" Kev said smirking. I couldn't take this guy serious, I started laughing "Fam because I said so" I said laughing, "You wanna hide your girl from us? You can't do that bro! She's family now, wifey AZ!" Kev said laughing. I shook my head, "She ain't my girl man.. we ain't there yet" I said running my hands over my waves, "Mm? Not yet? Soon come then" Kev said. 

Once we found a parking space and paid for parking, we made our way into Buddha Bar. We walked upstairs and saw everyone seated at the table. Brickz, Aaliyah, Maya, Aisha and Acacia. Me and Kev said our hello's and took our seat, I sat next to Acacia. "You didn't tell me you was coming today?" I said to her, she smiled at me as she sipped her cocktail, "I didn't know you was coming here either, Aaliyah said dinner to me. I thought it was a girls thing" Acacia said as she put her drink back down on the table. I nodded my head as I looked at her outfit, she looked nice still and she was carrying the bag I got her. 

"Guys, I've already done most of the introductions but Kev these are my best friends Acacia and Maya, Acacia, Maya this is Kev. He's Aisha boyfriend" Aaliyah said smiling as she sat next to Brickz who was looking over the menu. Kev was sitting back with his arm around Aisha, "Nice to meet you ladies, I remember you lot from Brickz birthday" Kev said smiling at the girls. "Oh yeah I remember you now, nice to meet you too" Maya said smiling, Acacia did the same. She didn't do too much talking which is what I liked. Whenever I would be at a motive or something and Tia was there she would always be banging mad conversation with my boys and I hate that shit, I prefer someone who don't care to be around them. 

teachmeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara