chapter twenty

Acacia

It was my last day in Miami and I was sad to leave but that just meant I was getting closer to the official release of my new clothing line. I was feeling extremely blessed! Like very very blessed!

Today me, Ming, KC and some of the girls I had modelling for me were going to the strip club I was hype! I'd never been to a Miami strip club before only Atlanta.

I was in my lovely hotel room, I had just finished my food and shower, I ordered Chic-Fil-a.

It was 4 in the afternoon meaning it would be around 9 in the UK so I decided to call AZ. I had spoken to everyone else more than him and he told me he's been waiting to hear from me again. I'd just been so busy these past few days.

"Wag1 pretty" AZ said as he answered the facetime call, he was in his house with a durag on. "Hey, I'm just calling to see how you are. You happy that I'm back Sunday morning" I said as I laid down on my comfy bed. I was leaving tomorrow night and my flight doesn't land until 10 in the morning UK time. He had his phone docked up, he was in his kitchen eating pizza "Yeah something like that. What's your plans for your last night" AZ asked. I rolled my eyes at how he dismissed my question, this man drives me crazy, can't get TOO much romance from him.

"Well.. me and some of my friends out here are going to the strip club" I said smiling, I still had my grill in. "Swear down, I went to one of them when I turned 22, I can't lie it was lit your gonna enjoy yourself" Azrael said looking into the camera drinking his juice, "Yeah I'm lowkey hype, I need to decide how I want my hair but what day is your sisters launch again?" I stood up and walked towards the mirror to look at myself, "why?" AZ asked. I looked at the camera like he was stupid "what do you mean why? She invited me dummy, that's why and I'm modelling for her" I said as I rubbed my finger over my freshly threaded brows. "Calm down little girl, it's on the 14th this month" Azrael said.

I had to find something cute to wear for that, I wasn't gonna do to much because I know Azrael family was going to be there. I wasn't expecting to meet them or anything but I would at least be polite and greet them.

"What you thinking about sweetheart?" AZ said interrupting my thoughts, I sat down by the vanity just staring at him through the phone, he was so sexy. He was wasn't wearing a top and I loved his body "I miss you that's all" I said just staring at him, he chuckled "how can you miss me when it hasn't even been a week since you seen me?" I rolled my eyes at him, "Why do you always ruin the moment? So I can't miss you?" I said screwing my face. He started laughing, watch this man dismiss me, "Anyways Acacia, do you want me to pick you up from the airport?" I knew it. I rolled my eyes "No. Aaliyah's getting me since she misses me" I said frowning, AZ picked up the phone walking somewhere in his house, I saw him lay down and put his face softly against his niece face "you know what it is already, you should know how I feel by now" I ignored what he said because his sleeping niece looked so cute.

My face was in awe, he walked back out the room "She's so cute Azrael, I can't wait to have a baby. Actually I can wait but still" I said smiling into the camera. His niece was so gorgeous, beautiful black baby and she had a little pink bonnet on. "Yeah she is cute init, I'm looking after her tonight until tomorrow. My sister and her husband are having a date night" AZ said as he took a seat.

The day I become someone's wife and a mother will be so uplifting to me. I was big on family so the person I end up with needs to be the same. "That's sweet" I said, "It's nice that they still keep the romance alive, that's really important in a marriage" I said, he raised his eyebrows "You think so" he said, I felt like he wasn't even listening to me. "Do you even care to be on the phone with me right now? I've been gone a few days and your life seems unaffected, I don't like that" I said rolling my eyes. One thing he needs to understand is I'm a lot but he should've been known that when getting to know me. "Acacia, I am okay. I'm just not giving you the response that you want from me" Azrael said, "Do you know how to be romantic or?" I asked. He's so sometime-ish and I hate it. "I.. I'm getting use to this, I thought you understood that. Whether I act romantic with you all the time or sometimes shouldn't change anything for you" AZ said. I pulled the phone up to my face "But it does, your action speak louder than words but I like to hear shit too" I said, I didn't feel like even getting into it with him so I decided to come off the phone, "I'll speak to you another time" I said flicking my hair over my shoulders, I was over it, he sighed "Alright, well call me once you get back in" Azrael said as I watched him sit down on his couch. "Yeah okay" I said before hanging up.