chapter six

February 18th

Acacia POV

LA BOUND BABYYYY

I was so hype being in LA for my birthday. Myself, Aaliyah and Maya came out here to celebrate my 23rd but I was also here for work reasons too. We've been here since 16th and I was working on a new clothing line I wanted to release in the summer. It was called 'BODY'. We were driving to lunch in our rental, I had just come from a mini photoshoot I had done for my birthday and I absolutely loved it.

"So you guys actually went out to eat on valentines day?" Maya asked, I nodded my head "Yeah we did but it was really casual, I just happened to be chilling with him on that day but I honestly don't think this thing with him is going anywhere. He already told me what it is so" I said sending a quick DM to one of my LA friends. "I mean I kind of know AZ but obviously not that well but he I feel like he likes you but you've gotta go with the shit he told you otherwise you'll break your own heart" Aaliyah said, and she was right. Don't let that man tell you he don't want you twice.

I'm what you would call a relationship girl. Yes I want to date and get to know people but It has to be people who want the same things as me, a relationship at some point. This nigga doesn't even want that. I sipped on my strawberry jolly ranchers slush puppy, "He did send me some cute flowers to my house but they arrived the day after, I'm not even pressed, I'm cool on him" I said enjoying the view of this beautiful city.

"Acacia please, you and that boy like each other. I already see where this shit is going" Aaliyah said making me laugh, bitch no I don't.

Once we arrived at the restaurant we ordered some drinks and I decided to order some pasta with salmon. "So guys, I invited a few people I know out here for my birthday when we go to the club. I linked up with them because some of them are going to be helping me with the build up of the 'Body' brand" I said excitedly as I bit into my pasta. I got excited just thinking about how lit my birthday was about to be.

"Sis, I need one of them Juno and Jupiter swimsuits that your going to be selling. I have to have one of them. The pics I need to take for the gram, they ain't ready" Aaliyah said as she took a sip from her fishbowl cocktail glass. She was talking about this banging swimsuit I designed which I was going to be selling. I nodded my head covering my mouth as I chewed, "I got you sis" I said as I picked up my phone because I had a text.

I looked at my screen and saw it was a friend of mine from London who was also in LA.

Yo Tracy, I saw your insta story and I see you flew LA too. Me and my boys are having a little motive tonight, bring your bredrin's' too. - Marv

"Bitch, do you know who just messaged me?" I said pretending to be annoyed but I was lowkey hype. I scrolled through his Instagram getting reacquainted with his handsome face. Maya took a big gulp of her drink then came close to me to see my phone, "Mmm! Is that Fredo!?" Maya asked me as she grabbed my phone making me laugh at her reaction.

 Maya took a big gulp of her drink then came close to me to see my phone, "Mmm! Is that Fredo!?" Maya asked me as she grabbed my phone making me laugh at her reaction