chapter nineteen

AZ 

"Okay and I told you I understand that Acacia but I'm sorry okay? I told you already I won't do it again. That shit had me stressed and I'm sorry I took it out on you" I said as I sat on Acacia bed watching her pack for her trip. 

I had a problem with some of my workers, someone try steal from my warehouse which had me stressed for many reasons because I had to move shit and relocate in a small amount of time and also someone really tried to steal from me? That problem was dealt with quickly, no delay. 

"You really packing this?" I asked as I picked up her Gucci G string bikini bottoms, she snatched it out of my hands, "Yes I am and don't change the subject. Next time you have a problem involving your work which I know you don't want to speak about with me, just communicate that instead of acting the way you did" Acacia said as she packed some very revealing items, I wish I could see her wear this shit in person. 

I was not good at communicating things at all, I was still getting used to all this shit with her and I didn't want to talk about my illegal business with her only because I'm protecting her from that type of life, she's a good girl and I'd like to keep it that way. "Yeah I got you Acacia, just be patient with man" I said as I laid down looking at her folding her things neatly. I pulled her over to me and made her straddle me, I pulled on her shorts. She looked so good right now, "I'm still annoyed with you Azrael" Acacia said rolling her eyes. I started rubbing her bum "I know and I'll make it up to you when you get back but let me appreciate you before you leave.."

Aaliyah

I was driving from work listening to my Bae's new mixtape which was being released in a few weeks and I was so excited for him. I had a lot flowing through my head and usually when I'm like this I would speak to Acacia or Maya but both of them are busy so then it would be Josh. I called his phone and waited for him to answer..

"Yo babe, you just finished work?" I smiled as soon as I heard his voice, "Yeah I have, I picked up some food for us too. Are you at home?" I asked because that was the direction I was driving. "See this is why I love you, always thinking about me. I'm at the studio, pull up" Brickz said, I sighed. "What's wrong Liyah?" I changed my maps to the direction of the studio which wasn't far from his home, "Nothing, I'm just tired that's all. I'll see you when I get there"

I continued listening to my music as I made my way over to the studio. Once I got there, the security let me in and I made my way to the room Josh was in. I walked in the room and he immediately walked over to me giving me a hug and a kiss, Josh was very affectionate and he didn't care who was around. I said Hi to everyone in the room, it was the usual studio lot then his friends, AZ, Kev and his girlfriend Aisha.

"I was about to order something as well you know, you saved me so much time" Josh said as he opened his container digging into his food. I sat down next to him preparing myself to eat. "Aaliyah, your Instagram pics for your holiday were so nice" Aisha said, I smiled at her getting gassed. "Don't gas me sis, it was really something light" I said taking a bite out of my food making Aisha and Brickz laugh. "She was shutting shit down on that holiday man, you'd think it was her birthday" Josh said making Aisha smile and me, "Aw, Brickz your so sweet, Aaliyah your lucky babe" Aisha said smiling at me. I was lucky and Josh was luckier cause he had me, period.

"So what? You ain't lucky nah?" Kev said looking at Aisha, we all started to laugh. She put her arm around him laughing, "Yeah I'm lucky when you ain't being dumb" Aisha said playfully but serious too. Kev and Aisha relationship was so up and down but I know they do truly love each other, just two young people trying to get it right. "Yeah, I told you already, my ting patterned. Stop playing with me" Kev said looking at his girlfriend as she started stroking his beard looking at him, boy the sexual chemistry between those two, insane.