chapter twenty-nine

Acacia

"I'm not angry at you, I just wish you told me that's all" Azrael said as he played his P5, he felt some type of way about me not saying anything about the whole Aaliyah and Samaria situation. "Babe, I understand that but you need to remember that's my whole best friend. She's having problems with her boyfriend/babydad who so happens to be your best friend, it was complicated" I said as I took my food out the microwave, "I just don't like the fact you lied to me and you done it so easy too" he said as he put his control pad down. I stopped what I was doing and walked over to him sitting on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me. Azrael hates being lied to and I always told him I wouldn't do that, this situation was complicated but it doesn't change the fact that I still feel bad about lying to my fiance. "You know I hate being lied to, I get you that you was holdin' down your girl and that's cool but I just... don't want that kind of relationship, get me?" he said looking at me, I nodded my head. "I'm sorry babe, won't happen again" I said as I kissed his lips. "It's calm darling but I messaged and called him, he ain't responded so I'll try again tomorrow, the party soon too" Azrael said as he rubbed my thigh, "Probably with Aaliyah trying to sort stuff out, let's just stay out of it and let them sort their family out. If they need us, they can call" I said as I stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter to get my food.

The next day I woke up to an empty bed, after some scrolling through my twitter timeline I decided to get up and go in the lounge and Azrael was nowhere to be found. I decided to take a shower and get ready to start my day, I didn't particularly have anything planned so I decided to just get dressed and go to the gym. Once I was ready, I made myself a light breakfast with avocado and toast and called Azrael.

"Hello" he said as he answered the phone, "Hey, where you?" I asked as I bit into my meal, "I'm at the lounge, sorry I had to rush over there but what you doing right now?" he asked, I could hear faint music in the background, "I'm about to go downstairs to the gym, what's up?" I asked as I continued eating "When your done, let me know then I'll leave to come meet you" he said, "Alright see you later" I said, he said cool before hanging up. His energy was a little odd. Azrael would never just leave the house without saying anything but I decided to brush it.

Once I was finished eating, I made my way downstairs to the gym. I had my headphones in and the first song on my playlist was my favourites D-Block Europe ft Central Cee - Overseas.

"Ooh, deep in it I'ma swim hand on heart I love this chick. Ooh, all them niggas round me family. Love them on some brother shit. She suck my soul, she done it like Ash Kaash I keep on getting them flashbacks. I was OT so I had to bash I almost thought about getting a cab back. Do it like Rico and video that if we upload it it prolly' get some backlash"

Everytime I listened to D-Block I would get so gassed and energised, I loved those guys so much. I even had the privilege of styling them for their NFT bid drop shoot last year, they were some trill guys.

After I finished a nice long workout, I took another shower, I got dressed and decided to put on my matching Corteiz set in grey with some white and grey dunks. I decided I was just going to make my way over to the lounge. I hadn't really seen it in person only through facetime or pictures so this was a good opportunity for me to see it's progress. I decided to take an Uber since I didn't feel like driving and I was going to be riding with Azrael. Once I was in the Uber, I put my headphones in and started jamming to some tunes as I made my way there.

I was listening to Bellah - Good thing, I loved this song so much.

"I know your love language is words of affirmation and I ain't got the skills for that but I'd take a bullet for you with no hesitation I admit truth is I'm scared 'cause what we got here is heaven on earth you're what I prayed for so don't let me down and I'll let you in"