chapter twenty-five : the end

December 2021

Acacia

I hated the winter time because it was so fucking cold but my outfits were always cold. I was  currently out for dinner with Aaliyah and Maya at Hakkasan. I feel like I haven't caught up with them in a second. I've been extremely busy, Maya's been extremely busy since she's gone back to University to get her Masters and Aaliyah's been EXTRA busy with putting out YouTube content and being in full mummy mode with my God daughter Samaria who was turning one next month. I sipped my cocktail, "I miss her so much Liyah, I need to come see my god-daughter. I haven't seen her since last week" I said frowning, she playfully rolled her eyes, "Your acting like you ain't seen her in forever, it's been a week. I love my daughter but I'm enjoying the little break from mother hood, I needed it" Aaliyah said eating a noodles. She left the baby at home with Brickz, "Have you and Josh figured out what your gonna do for her 1st birthday?" Maya asked. 

I can't believe my baby Ria was gonna be one already, it feels like time has just flown by, she was literally born in January and she's about to be one already? Time was just flying and I was about to be 25 in 2 months? More like twenty-fine. "Were gonna have a big family party for her, she's obsessed with all things Disney right now so I want like a Disney theme with Mickey, Minnie and all of them then Josh wants us to take a holiday, this will be our first time traveling with her so I'm ready to create some memories but let's stop talking about the baby, this is my night off, I wanna enjoy myself with my sisters" Liyah said, I smiled. "Okay, so for my birthday guys I want us to take a girls trip like we did last year to LA, I want us to go Barbados!" I said getting excited. I haven't been on holiday with all my friends in forever, me, Maya, Ming and KC did go to Trinidad for Maya's 25th some months ago but Aaliyah didn't come so I really want a holiday with everyone. "I like that! I haven't been Barbados in forever, I'll definitely be going to that. It's about time we went back home" Aaliyah said, "Barbados sounds lit, how many holidays have you been on this year Acacia? You've been on many flights this year" Maya said laughing. She was right, this year I made it my duty to travel quite a bit "I've been on 5 holidays so far and by the end of this year it will be 7" I said grinning as I dipped my salt and pepper king prawns in sweet chilli sauce. "Shit then, where you flying to this month?" Aaliyah asked, I finished chewing my food before answering "For Christmas, me and Azrael are going Ghana, this will be my first time going there and I'm fucking excited cause we went Nigeria last Christmas and for Azrael's birthday and New Years, were going Maldives" I said dancing in my seat. 

Me and Azrael have gone on a few holidays together and we've just been creating memories together since we officially got together. I feel like our relationship was in a whole new place, other than the fights we would have sometimes I feel like we've both grown so much. "You guys have changed so much, you guys came from fighting yourselves about whether you liked each other to catching flights across the world for Christmas and New years, let's talk about growth!" Maya said making us laugh, "Trust! I'm really happy for you guys, Cacia's in love love, when's the baby" Aaliyah said smirking at me, I immediately rolled my eyes at her, I ain't pushing out his babies till he buy the rock and that's on Azrael and my good sis Nicki. "Baby please, I am not you. I don't even want kids right now" I said finishing my drink before starting on my second cocktail which was in a smaller glass. She playfully pushed me laughing "Shut up Acacia!" 

I was driving Azrael's GLE, he let's me drive his cars and I loved this one. I was vibing to Ginuwine - Stingy.

Baby, tell me how you do it 'coz you got me so into it I'm gone, but I don't understand So amazing, captivating, elevating Any way you try to put it I wanna be your man So if you wanna put me on I don't mind it's alright, I'm for it, I would so adore it Nothing turns me on more than being with you Baby, I'm not trippin'