Bucci gang has a conversation (crack)

[Karen]: Guys this is really bad,I think someone managed to hack this groupchat!

[Golden Shower]: I bet it's that perverted weirdo Melone, he was probably ordered by the goth clown Risotto to do this.

[Four]: Help I am very scared...

[Thong]: ...... Melone has a death wish.

[Femboy]: I have no darn idea on what my damn name means :(!

[BubbleGum Bitch]: Lmao I think that's for the best Narcy.

[Karen]: Giorno please help me figure out on how to change back our names .These curent ones are very shameful! It's simply unnacceptable!

[Golden Shower]: I'll try my best you can count on me Bruno.

[Addicted To Wine]: Why you gotta ask Giorno ,why not me!? I am probably way better in technology related tasks than that damn underage piss drinker.

[Femboy]: Nahhhh all you good at is fucking complaining and drinking your pain away lmfao.

[Thong]: Geez Narancia you didn't have to strike that low damn.

[Addicted To Wine]: You're very fucking lucky that I am not beating the living shit out of you for that.

[BubbleGum Bitch]: Guys why the hell is Mista crying?...

[Thong]: One simple answer...The number four.

[BubbleGum Bitch]: Ugh such a fucking cry baby.

[Thong]: Oh trust me Trish it's usually much worse than that, it's honestly so fucking pathetic.

[Femboy]: Can't believe he is older than me but acts like THAT LOL.

[Thong]: Damn can't believe Giorno is more mature than you even though he is two years younger.

[Femboy]: Fuck you! I'll fucking stab you bitch!

[Karen]: Guys please calm down before I zip your arms and legs off.

[Thong]: Ok Capo.

[Addicted To Wine]: Y'all are lucky to have such a forgiving Capo, if I was the Capo I wouldn't be this forgiving against all of you moronic fools.

[Golden Shower]: Yikes you really need to work on your anger Abbacchio, maybe we should send you to anger management classes and also rehab for your serious drinking problem...

[Karen]: Actually that sounds like a very good idea!

[Thong]: Good luck with that Abbacchio.

[Addicted To Wine]: Anything for you Bruno....

[Femboy]: Send Fugo too! He is always mad for no damn reason!

[Karen]: I agree , Fugo , Abbacchio, Tomorrow you'll be having Anger management classes with me.

[Addicted To Wine]: I hate my fucking life...So fucking...Much...

[Golden Shower]: Good luck Bruno!

[Karen]: Thank you Giorno.

[Thong]: I never even agreed to this...Tsk whatever.
It can't be that bad..Right?