29

POV: Hae In

Location: biology

Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    After I got my things settled, I pulled out my notebook and started writing in it because I didn't last night. This isn't the first time I've had to do this. I sometimes forget to write, especially when it's comeback day. I know you can understand. I mean who in the world remembers any important things on comeback day? The only important thing you need to remember is how hot they all look.

    Anyways, I jotted down how Jungkook and I now have each other's numbers, and I wrote about the conversation we had when we texted yesterday. I wrote how Jungkook and I decided to walk to school together.

    I wrote about how I had a major Stray Kids concert in the living room. I made sure to describe about the concert high I felt, but I got a little sad as I wrote it because I know I'll never go to a concert.

    After I jotted that down, I told the part about Taehyun and when he showed up. I explained that I'm writing all this now because I fell asleep early. Once I was finished with that, I closed the notebook and put it away.

    I then sat there, watching everyone else come in. I wasn't paying much attention though because I was lost in the running things in my head. I could only think about one thing, and that was why Yeonjun wanted me to call him.

    I broke away from my reasoning on why Yeonjun would want to talk to me because the teacher came in.

   "We'll know what he wants to talk about when you call him."

    That's all that ran through my mind before my teacher started teaching. My mind sometimes remembered about Yeonjun wanting me to call him, but I instantly got rid of it every time.

End of part twenty-nine