25

POV: Hae In

Location: her living room

Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    "Kai, of course I am happy to see you!" I replied, the boy removing the pouty face and replaced it with a bright smile.

    Taehyun then explained that he talked with them last night about coming over because I asked about when I could see them yesterday.

    "Well, we know you don't have much time before you go to school, but we can still do something fun!" cheered Yeonjun, his beautiful smile spreading across his lips.

    Do I low key fall for Yeonjun every time her does something cute? Yes, I kind of do. I'm not catching feelings. I'm sure you'd mentally freak out if your bias was right in front of you.

    An idea then struck me, making me gasp.

    "What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked, sounding worried.

    I then told them about my idea.

    "So, because you aren't having your 'concert' today, you want us to perform for you?" questioned Soobin, trying to clarify my plan.

    I only nodded.

    "What song?" implored Yeonjun, scrolling through his phone.

    "Would you sing '20 cm' please?" I requested in a soft tone.

    They all agreed and got ready. It took like two seconds for them to ready themselves before singing. I just sat and admired the five handsome idols in front of me, but I mostly watched Yeonjun.

    Not because he's very attractive and snags at my heart every time we lock eyes, but it's because he was so -What's the word?- handsome. I don't know. Yeonjun and I locked eyes once or twice, and it didn't go unnoticed by Taehyun.

    Taehyun has always told me that Yeonjun would be a good choice for a boyfriend. He says that his hyung would take care of me. It kind of annoys me when he says stuff like that. I think it's because Taehyun believes I like him, yet that's not true.

    As Yeonjun finished out the song, he kept eye contact with me. I could have directed my gaze elsewhere, but I was too flustered to do so.

    "Yay!" I exclaimed, breaking the somewhat intense eye contact with Yeonjun. "That was amazing!"

    "I'm glad you liked it." Huening Kai spoke, seeming very happy.

    I, for some odd reason, directed my gaze to Taehyun. He moved his eyebrows up and down, making fun of me for basically staring at his hyung.

    "What's with the eyebrows, hyung?" whispered Kai.

    "Why are we whispering?" Taehyun replied, making Huening Kai look away from the boy.

    "Noona, is there any other song you'd like us to sing?" Beomgyu asked, my gaze now on him.

    I then requested "Magic Island." Yeonjun then searched for the song on his phone before playing it.

    Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai sang two more songs after "Magic Island" before someone knocked on the door.

    "Oh, that's Jungkook." I stated after checking the time. "It was nice to see you guys."

    I rushed over and wrapped my arms around Soobin, then Beomgyu, then Huening, and then Yeonjun. My heart fluttered at his warm hug.

    "Message me later, yeah?" whispered the boy.

    I nodded as an answer.

    After letting go of Yeonjun, I instantly and tightly hugged Taehyun.

    "You be safe, okay. If Jungkook bothers you, don't pop off. He probably wants to make you bothered anyways."

    I only nodded at his words.

    "I love you, noona." whispered the idol.

    "I love you too, Tae ssi." I whispered back before heading out the door.

End of part twenty-five