12

POV: Jungkook

Location: math classroom

Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020

     I headed to Hae In's math classroom to get the heart that she most likely made. Once there, I got Hae In's attention by saying, "Where's the heart you said you'd make?"

     "What's her name?" the girl sharply asked.

    I told Hae In my girlfriend's name as she wrote it on one part of the heart. Hae In cleared up the rest of her stuff, put her backpack on, and walked over to me.

    She handed me the heart saying, "Where's my money?"

    I sighed, pulling my wallet out. I opened it, pulled my money out, and counted the money before giving it to the impatient girl. I put my wallet in my pocket before taking the heart from Hae In's hand.

     As I began to walk out of the classroom, I noticed Hae In begin to count the money. I chuckled to myself. She's going to be quiet shocked after counting the ₩50,000 I paid her.

    "JEON JUNGKOOK, COME BACK HERE!" I heard Hae In call out.

   "There it is."  the voice inside my head stated.

     I chuckled again as Hae In caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

    "What do you want?" I asked, turning around.

    "That's what I should be asking you. the girl answered.

     She showed me the money I gave her.

    "Why is there more here?" Hae In questioned.

    "Shouldn't you be happy?" I asked as a response.

    "Yeah, but why did you pay me more?" Hae In questioned again.

     "Because you still made the heart after me being an a**hole yesterday." I simply stated before walking away.

    I was relieved I got out of Hae In's questions, but that feeling left rather quickly.

     It was finally time to break up with that cheat girlfriend of mine. You know I don't understand? Why would she keep begging me to date her if she would go and cheat on me? I may be a playboy, but I would never cheat on someone.

     Once I got to the cafeteria, I spotted my girlfriend at her table. I hurried over to her.

    "Come here." I called.

    The girl looked up at me and smile.

    "Hi, oppa, what do you need?" the cheater spoke, standing up.

     After I pulled her into the hallway, I began speaking.

    "Put your hand out and close your eyes." I directed.

    The girl did as told. I then placed part of the paper heart in her hand.

    "Open your eyes."

     "Oppa!" the girl called out, knowing what was happening.

    "Don't oppa me, cheater." I coldly oredered her.

    "Ch-cheater?" my now ex girlfriend stuttered.

     I showed her the photo I took.

    "That isn't real."

    Before anything else happened, some guy came up to us.

    "There you are, jagi-ya." I just stared at the girl.

    "We're done here, cheater." I then walked away.

End of part twelve