3

POV: Hae In

Location: photography class

Date: Monday, February 24, 2020

    "Please turn in your projects by this time next week, and I ask you to get along with your partners. Class dismissed." ordered Mrs. Kim sharply.

    "I can't believe we're partners." I stated to my seatmate, gathering my stuff.

    "Same here." replied Taehyung, one of Jungkook's best friends.

    I wasn't upset being Taehyung's partner even though he is one of Jungkook's best friends. We have a good friendship even though we don't talk a lot.

    "When do you want to work on the project?" asked Taehyung, putting his backpack on.

    "Tomorrow sounds good." I replied.

    I put on my backpack as Taehyung and I smiled at each other.

    "May I walk you home, seatmate?" offered the smiley boy. "School's over you know."

    "I would love that, but I need to talk to Seohyun." I slowly answered, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

    "That's okay!" exclaimed Taehyung. "Plus, I planned on hanging with my soulmate today."

    I chuckled at Taehyung.

    "Did someone say soulmate?" inquired a male voice.

    I knew exactly who it was.

    "JIMINNIE!" exclaimed Taehyung before running between the desk behind ours and our seats to get to his soulmate.

    "Hey, Tae!" exclaimed Jimin, hugging his best friend.

    I chuckled at the boys.

    "See you tomorrow, Tae!" I called out, quickly walking away to find Seohyun.

    "BYE, HAE IN!" called out Taehyung as I exited the classroom.

    "Seohyun," I called out, the girl turning around. "I need to talk to you."

    "Hi, Hae In, what do you need?" Seohyun inquired, walking towards me.

    I took a deep breath before asking, "Do you know Lee Minj-" I was cut off by Jungkook.

    "Sorry, but I need Hae In."

End of part three