4

POV: Hae In

Location: math classroom

Date: Monday, February 24, 2020

    "Why do you think it's okay to interrupt someone's conversation just to pull them into an empty classroom?" I inquired after Jungkook shut the classroom door.

    "Cause I need to borrow one of them." answered Jungkook plainly.

    I quickly made a grumble noise, making fists with both hands, before sighing. I stopped making fists as I look at Jungkook.

    "What do you want?" I asked, becoming annoyed.

    "I want my paper heart." demanded Jungkook, putting his hand out for the heart.

    "I don't have it." I scoffed.

    "Sorry, what now?" scoffed back Jungkook.

    "You heard me, Jungkook, I don't have it." I repeated.

    "Why is that?" the playboy asked, a mix of anger and frustration starting to show on his face.

    "This boy is going to feel my wrath if he doesn't stop."  stated the voice inside my head.

    "Why I don't have the heart made?" I scoffed. "Jeon Jungkook, I had school today. Not just that, but I have more important things to do. You can't just expect someone to stop what they are doing to do what you want. I agreed to make you hearts because you said you'd pay me. After saying that, don't EVEN tell me that I'm using you for money. Because it's obvious that we are using each other. I use you for money, and you use me for break ups. It's been the system for almost a year. Now, I'm going to make the heart because I'm not a stubborn a**hole like you."

    I then left.

End of part four