Authors Note:

I am not a professional writer. I do this out of complete fun!

I've always liked to write so I thought I might give this a chance, I've written on the app Episode before but most of that is just coding with dialogue.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I have fun writing it! also this is my first writing experience on wattpad!!

Warnings:
*Smut (the further the story gets the more it occurs. I give you one warning in the beginning of the book after that I will not put warnings.)

*Foul language
*SICK FIC
*NO ONE DIES

Notes: This is a LGTBQ story, as being part of the community I will not tolerate any hate speech towards the LGTBQ. If you have a problem with that simply do not read the story. :) This story is NOT REAL!! it is a complete fanfic.

*also huge note at the beginning as we all know Zayn was the first to leave the band. He will be included in this story. Not with the band but mentioned. I know this might hurt some of you. I love Zayn I always will, but I feel like he needs to be left out of this story as apart of the group. I know how he feels towards the boys and were not the cause for leaving the band. Zayn experienced many highs but especially lows on his mental health because of modest. I hate it enough imagining what he had to go through because of them and would never want to put that stress on him ever again. Even in a fiction story. I hope you all understand. Love you!!

*Louis' personal life is involved in this story. Including his son and El. (the same with Liam)

Update: tbh idk why I included their personal lives in the story but just ignore it, they're hardly ever mentioned like once or twice in the beginning and then and the end of the book.  

Thank you!!