Part 35: I have missed you (Matt's POV)

[Matt's POV]
We closed the door of my room. Tanner stood right behind me. I turned around and kissed him.
We made out a bit. He let me gain the dominance with my tongue. I didn't know why he did that, to be honest. He had always been the "man" when we were together.

"Do you wanna top?" I told him.

"No, this time I want to let you be my daddy."

"I never thought you could be a bottom!" I replied. I was obviously shocked by his reaction.

"I have been experimenting new things since I left you. And now you are hotter and give out such "top" vibes!"

"You think I do?" I asked him surprised.

"Of course. You are so athletic. You can't show up at me with those abs and then ask me who is the bottom."

"Ok, so why don't you got undressed?" I demanded him.

Tanner did as I instructed him. He took off his jacket and his t-shirt. His trousers were so tight and made his ass look perfect.
As we were making out, I squeezed his ass cheeks. They were so round and fat.
I knelt down and reached for his belt buckle. I opened it and suddenly both his trousers and his underwear were down on the floor. He kicked them away, so that now he was fully naked. I saw his thick tool. It was not like I remembered it. I thought it was bigger. I took it in my hand, stroking it a few times, licking around his shiny glans.
Tanner let out sweet moans.

When he was fully hard I sucked him off properly. His dick was now sliding in and out of my mouth. I managed to deep throat him, teasing his shaft with my tongue.

"Oh, I love those lips!" He said as his dick slid between my thin lips.
I got his dick out of my mouth and licked his balls. I loved sniffing the boyish smell of his balls.
Tanner slapped his dick on my face. It was like he was asking me to suck him again. So I put it back in my mouth and began bobbing up and down his long member.

"Oh, I am close..." he moaned.

I settled into a steady rhythm, sucking that cock nicely and occasionally swabbing his glans. After few minutes like this, he started breathing hoarsely. He grabbed my head with his hands and took over. He moved his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth like there's no tomorrow.

This lasted some more minutes until he stopped the motion. I observed as his body trembled a bit and then he spurted his hot, sticky cum in my throat.
He panted and gasped for air. Tanner took the dick out of my mouth and I stood up.

I had kept some of his cum in my mouth. I showed him that and then swallowed.

"That was rough!" I said, kissing his lips. I wrapped my hands around his head and began messing with Tanner's hair. I had crush on dark blonde guys and Tanner was one of them.

"Do you wanna return the favour?" I asked.

"Of course, babe!" He replied.

I put him on my bed on his stomach. His ass was exposed to me. I unbuckled my jeans and slid it down a bit. My cock was fully hard and I couldn't wait to pound his ass.

"Don't you have a condom?" He asked me.

"Why, you don't do bare ass anymore?" I replied.

"I have had sex with so many guys. I don't think it's safe."

"Okay, maybe I got one." I said. I went to my drawer and looked for a condom. There was none. I didn't use them with Christian. I had been the one taking his virginity. I didn't need them.
Tanner sat in the middle of the bed.

"Maybe we should try it another time."
He uttered.

"I trust you." I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am" I said as I kissed him again and threw him on his back. I took off my t shirt and raised his legs. His hole was a bit hairy. I started fingering him with one finger. He seemed loosened enough, so I added a second one. Again my finger slid too easily between his ass cheeks, so I decided to try directly with my shaft.

I bet he had taken a lot of dicks in that ass. I wonder how many guys he had been with after our breakup. I aligned my cock to his hole and slowly slid it in.
"Ohhh, shit" he moaned.

I thrusted all my inches in and went back and forth. I gained more speed as I fucked him.

"Ohh, you are so good..." He moaned.
Some liquid started oozing out of his hole as I fucked him. But it wasn't mine.
Someone else had penetrated him. I immediately took my dick out.

"Why did you stop?" He yelled at me.

"You want me to get sick? I said I trusted you, but you needed to tell me what was inside you. What the hell, Tanner!"

I started putting on my underwear again.
I didn't want to go on. That made me doubt about him. Whose cum was that? How many hours had it been there?

"Relax, Matt. It's from a friend of mine at the academy!"

"I thought we were back together!"

"We are... The cum is from yesterday. Listen, sometimes we help each other out. He is my roommate. I only love you..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know there was still some..."

I didn't reply. An awkward silence filled the room. He stood up and knelt down between my legs.

"Come on, let me finish you..." He said in a sexy tone.

"No, it doesn't work like that!"

"Are you sure?"

He literally ripped off my underwear and put my flaccid dick in his mouth. I got hard in a minute and deep-throated him. He was so good at that. I observed as his head went up and down on my shaft. His hair tickled my skin. His hands were driving around my body, exploring every little corner.

"I had forgotten how much I loved those skinny legs of yours." Tanner said.

"Shut up and do your job!" I exclaimed.

His tongue twisted around my shaft and when I felt I was about to burst my cum, I kept his head steady. Few loads of hot semen went down his throat. He swallowed them with no problems. But apparently I had much more cum in stock, because when he spit my dick out, I came again on his face. Some spurts of cum landed on his chest and dripped down to his belly button.
I took his chin and pulled him in a kiss. I could feel my cum on his lips. It was tastier than I expected.

"Sorry. But that was amazing." Tanner said.

"Please, if you want a second chance, promise me you will be honest this time" I said. I knew that we both wanted to get back together. But I had to be sure this time he wouldn't have cheated on me.

"I will." He said.

We exchanged another kiss.

"I have missed you. I had forgotten how good you were." He uttered.

"Me too."

And we kept on making out.