Part 21: I will always love you

"Don't you have to go home? You said you had thirty minutes, more or less." I asked Connor.

"Right. But what if I slept over here?" He asked me.

I stared at him and then we started roughly making out.

"How dumb could I be to replace you with Matt?" I said.

"How dumb could I be to suck Tanner off?" He stated.

He was such a tease tonight. He was wearing black shorts. His legs were so skinny and slightly haired. His white t-shirt was a bit transparent and I could get a view of his beautiful chest.

"I can't live without you." I told him into his ears, as we still made out.

I laid him on the sofa and he adjusted his head on the pillow. I climbed on him and kissed him again. I took his t-shirt off and finally I had a view on that beautiful body I had missed so much.
I sniffed Connor's lightly hairy armpits. He had taken a shower for sure. I licked them and he giggled. He was ticklish there. I loved feeling him again in my arms. I rubbed his chest and his abs and slid my hand down to his underwear. He already had a boner.

"Do you want me to deal with that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, please!" He begged.

I wanted to make him happy. I unzipped his shorts and left him in only his underwear. I licked his hard shaft through his underwear and palmed it.

Conor let out a loud moan. Then he took off his shoes with his own feet and I helped him with the socks. I positioned right in front of his feet and licked them, putting his toes in my mouth and sucking on them.

"Oh you taste so good!" I said as he breathed heavily.

I got undressed, too. I crawled to his crotch and slid his underwear down with my teeth. His dick sprung free. I had missed that beautiful red head. I grabbed it with my hand and gave it a few strokes. He moaned in pleasure.

"You love it?" I asked him.

He didn't respond but he put his arms around my head and forced his dick in my mouth. He was being so rough tonight. I tasted the sweetness of his cock as he fucked my mouth. He kept my head still and moved his hips into me. I literally felt his cock down in my throat.
I had to concentrate and try not to have gag reflexes.

He let me go eventually. Maybe he was tired. I took some air and went down on his cock again. This time I licked it and stroked it. I felt how pre cum oozed on my fingers. It tasted so good.

"I don't want you to cum too soon." I mumbled.

I got up and ordered him to do the same. We made out a bit and then he knelt down. He sniffed my balls and sucked on them.

"Oh, gosh, I wasn't expecting that!" I exclaimed.

Then he took my dick with his meaty lips. I had almost forget how hot he was at giving head. He bobbed his head on my dick for what it felt like 10 minutes. I ruffled his hair as he did that.

"Okay stop. Let me show you what I learned." I told him.

I grabbed him by the hand and took him to my room.

[In Carson's room]
"Go doggy style" I ordered him. He jumped on my bed and positioned as he was told. I got closer. I applied a pit of pressure on his back, so that he would arch it more and then made him open his legs more. Now I had finally a view on his bubble ass. I squeezed it and then I started eating it out.

I stuck my tongue in his hole and swirled it. I licked his rosebud and massaged it with my hand, so that the saliva could lubricate it very well.

"Now relax, Connor. I know what it feels like. Don't worry. I am here with you."

I inserted one finger in his hole, gave him time to adjust his body and went back and forth with it. I repeated the same motion until three fingers were in his anus. He moaned like a slut.
I loved it.

I took a deep breath and aligned my cock to his entrance.

"Now you are ready!" I exclaimed.

I slowly inserted my cock in his hole. Connor was finally loose enough and able to accept almost my full lenght. He was still in a doggy style position and I couldn't see his face. He moaned in pain.
I stood for a minute like that, without moving.

"Be a man, resist! I know you can do it. It will feel good in a bit." I told him.

"Ok, ohhh... Go" he said.

I gave him few thrusts. It felt so good being in another's man hole. It was something I couldn't ever imagine.

Topping was difficult as well. My dick hurt; it wasn't easy at the beginning. I noticed that my dick got soon dried and I needed to spit on the base of my cock more than once to help the penetration. The first minutes of anal sex were hard, but when I understood how to do it properly, I ordered Connor to lay on his back on the bed.

I spanked his legs, lifted them up and inserted my dick again in his hole.
I thrusted into him faster. I observed as my dick disappeared between his insides and reappeared in a matter of seconds. I pounded him as hard as I could. He seemed to love it, actually. I looked at him as he twisted his body every time with every thrust.
When I felt close to my climax, I slowed down. I wanted this moment to last forever. I leaned on him, still pounding his hole and kissed him more than once. I also gently bit on his ears and licked his chest.

"Babe, I am close" I told him. "Where do you want it?"

"Please cum in me." Connor begged me.

I pushed my dick harder into him. To balance my thrusting motion, I put my hands on his abs. I hit his g-spot because he was a moaning mess. I was sweating as fuck, but I didn't care. I wanted his wish to come true.

"Ohh, Connor, fuck... Ohhh" I moaned as I shot my hot liquid in him.

I kissed him and then jerked him off with my dick still in his hole.

"Ahhh, Carson, I am close, keep up that..."

He shot three ropes of dense and sticky cum on both his and my body. I took some of it on my finger and licked it.
He breathed heavily and trembled.
I crawled up to him and kissed him.

"I will always love you" I told him.

"That was the best sex of my life. You were so good, Carson."

I pulled him closer and kissed him once more.
We cuddled for a bit, then his mother broke our moment, calling on his phone. Connor picked up her call and she shouted at him. She was so furious.

[Connor's POV; Phone conversation with his mother]
"Mom, I told you today I was sleeping over at Carson's."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did." I invented this excuse to spend some more time with my boyfriend.

"Okay. Fine. Maybe I forgot. If you are there now I don't want you to come back home. I was just worried."

"Don't worry, mom. Love you. See you tomorrow."

I turned to Carson and smiled at him.

"Are you staying over? I didn't know that." He smiled.

"Don't you want me around?"

"I am joking". He smiled.

And we fell asleep like that.