Part 32: Matt and Tanner (Matt's POV)

[Next day, Matt's POV]
"See you later, bro!" I told Carson. He had his drama class now and I had to help Mrs Shannon with the organisation of the competition.
She said she would have met me in the gym.

[Few minutes later]
"Hey, Matt. Thank God, you are here. Ok, let's move the desks here and then we will see if we need to do something else."
I nodded. We positioned the desks in three rows and then we put a table in front of them for the jury.

"Good job." Mrs Shannon exclaimed.

"Do we have to do something else?" I asked.

"No don't worry. Your job is done. Carson and Connor will help me tomorrow with the rest."

My detention was already over. I could finally go home.

So I went to the locker room where I had left my backpack. I decided to change my t-shirt, since it was a bit sweaty.
I took it off and pulled out a new one from my backpack. I dried off my chest with a towel and sprayed some deodorant under my armpits. I was about to put on my t-shirt, when someone entered the gym.
Who could it be? There weren't PE classes in the afternoon and the football players had a locker room near their pitch.

I froze when I realised it could be the dance club. They had their meeting today. I hurried up, but it was useless.

"Matt Sato!" a familiar voice echoed from the distance.

"Tanner Buchanan!" I replied.

"So you haven't forgotten my voice."

"How could I? We have been together for two years." I said.

"Yeah, can you believe it?"

"I loved you, but you were a total jerk!"

"You sure about that?" Tanner asked me.

"What do you want, Tanner?"

"Listen, Matt. I don't think I ever told you this, but I am sorry. We were both young and unexperienced. I know that I shouldn't have cheated on you, it was my fault."

"I have been waiting for that confession for three years." I said in an angry tone.

"You got it now, happy?"

"More or less!" I replied.

"What are you doing here, by the way?"

"I helped Mrs Shannon with the organisation of a thing."

"Oh, I see. Are you going now?"

I didn't know why he was talking to me. He felt so different. He had changed. He seemed so caring now. And why did he say to me those things? What was the point?

"You have changed." He told me as he got closer to me. We were now only few inches apart. I could feel his breath on my still naked upper body.

"You have been working out, haven't you?" He asked me.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you didn't have those abs when we were together!" He exclaimed as he stretched his hand to touch my athletic body. He gently ran his fingers on my abs. I felt something running through my veins. It was like electricity.

"You are taller. You hair looks better like this" Tanner stated. Then I felt as his hand pulled me closer to him. Our chests were basically glued to each other.
I leaned on and kissed him. He didn't hold back and did the same.
What was I doing? Was it right?
He put his hands on my face and we exchanged a passionate kiss. He trailed his hand on my body.

"Oh Tanner... please, stop, I... I can't"
I pushed him away. "Sorry, I can't. I just broke up with Christian. I can't sorry."

"If you broke up, you are free now, right?"

I wanted to resist to his charm, but he was so fucking hot. I made out with him again. This time I gained dominance with my tongue. I wrapped my hands around his waist and moved his body to the locker with violence. A rattle echoed the room as his body hit the locker.
I felt a bit of friction in my jeans and grinded my dick on him. We made our way to a toilet cubicle and we locked the door. I unbuttoned my jeans and he knelt down on the toilettes floor. He massaged my bulge through my underwear and printed some kisses on it.

"Stop teasing me now!" I panted.

I grabbed his hair, slid down my underwear and put my dick in his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, you are so good" I moaned in pleasure. I felt my semi hard grow in his mouth. His tongue made some unbelievable things. He was driving me crazy. I had missed those fatty lips. His lineaments were so perfect.
I threw my hand back and moaned in pleasure.
"Oh, Tanner, oh... Please, I am about to..."
I pushed my dick in his throat and cummed. My load busted into him. It was too much for him. He couldn't take it all. I took out my dick and he spit some of my cum in the toilet. Then he flushed it.
"I had missed you!" he gasped as he stood up.
I kissed him again.
We unlocked the cubicle and went out.

"Do you wanna... kinda... stay for the dance practices?"

"It feels so weird, though. There's my best friend's boyfriend there. What will he think?"

"Who is he?"

"Connor!" I exclaimed.

"Oh shit." Tanner sighed.

"Why you doing that face?"

"That kid is slut. He basically sucked me off some weeks ago."

"He did what?"

"You didn't know it?"

"How was I supposed to?"

"I thought that maybe your best friend... I mean... These are things more personal, but usually best friends..."

"No, probably they have already solved the matter. That's why I didn't know it."

"Ok, maybe it's that. But I want to be clear. There's nothing between me and him. He was just horny and..."

"Ok, I see. It's something that happened before our "reconciliation"" I said.

"So you are not staying?" Tanner asked me again.

"Why don't you come to my place this evening?" I proposed him.

"Where do you live now?"

"I'll send you the location."
He kissed me again.