Part 24: By the pool

N.B: Sorry guys for being inactive. I promise I will do my best to upload on the scheduled days! It's just that these days I have been feeling really low and had nobody to talk to. Anyway, enjoy your chapter now!

[Carson's POV]
I slid down Connor's trunks.
His cock sprung free.

"Can I?" I demanded and Connor put his hands behind my head pushing it on his shaft. It felt so weird having sex outside. I sucked on the tip of his cock, making him moan loudly. I cupped his balls with my hand. He, in the meanwhile, was touching his body in a sensual way. I think he was doing that to make the scene hotter for Ethan.

I didn't care. I just knew that his dick felt amazing. I played with my tongue on his tip and Connor liked it so much. Then I proceeded with my sucking motion.

"Can you please stop? I don't wanna cum yet". Connor told me after five minutes.

"Everything you want, dear". I responded.

He jumped in the water and made out with me. I felt his cock rubbing on my stomach. He grabbed my bulge and gave it a few strokes underwater.

"Ohh, fuck... I love it!" I moaned.

Ethan moved from his side of the pool and came to our side. He sat on a deck chair, so that he could get a better view.

"I couldn't see you well" he muttered.

I didn't care what he thought. I just felt uncomfortable with him so close.
Connor made me sit on the edge, like he was before. He slid down my trunks and blew me off. His head was going up and down and he was driving me crazy. He sucked on my dick faster, bringing me to the edge of cumming.

"Babe, do that thing with your tongue."
I asked him.

He nodded and took my dick out of his mouth. He gave it few strokes and then started licking it from the base up to its tip.

"Do you like my sweet lollipop?" I said.

"It's more an ice cone" he stated.

His moans mixed with Ethan's. I just couldn't concentrate on what Connor was doing. Ethan distracted me. I was mesmerized by his body. His dick was not so big. Smaller than mine, actually, but it was so wide and thick.

"Babe. Focus on me." Connor repeated as he licked my frenulum with his tongue. He then tried to stick his tongue in my pee hole.

"Oh shit." I gasped. "Where did you learn it?"

"Nils Tatum." He answered.

"Who is he?"

"My favourite porn actor. He just looks like you babe"

"I don't know who he is, but I love what you are doing." I moaned.

He stopped teasing my cock and gave me an handjob. Connor's hands were always so cold and now he was wearing some rings. Seeing his fingers with rings around my cock was so horny. I had to do my best not to cum.

"Hey, Connor, skip to the anal part!" Ethan shouted from his chair.

"Do you wanna do it in the water?" I asked Connor.

"Yeah, but I don't know how." He replied.

"Don't worry. I got an idea.

He jumped in the water and made out with me a bit.

"He looks so lonely." I whispered to Connor, pointing at Ethan with my eyes.

"Do you care? He is just a pervert..."

"Maybe he wants to join us!" I exclaimed.

"What the fuck? I just want you!" Connor argued.

"I know. I just thought that maybe we can give him an unforgettable night. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I have never..."

"Me neither, but I am sure it will be fun. We can spice things up" I told Connor.

"Ok, but you invite him."

"No need to invite him." I said as I left the pool and got to Ethan's chair.
He didn't know what to say. I was in front of him. I knelt down between his legs and licked his dick.

"What are you doing fag?" He shouted.

I just kept on sucking his dick. Connor was in the water. Probably he got a bit jealous, but who cared? He was the one letting Ethan watch us. Ethan, on the other side, was being stimulated by my tongue. He was pretending not to like it, but he was as gay as hell and couldn't stop moaning. Connor got out of the water and joined us.

"Hey, babe, let me enjoy it too!" He said.

I just made him a bit of space between Ethan's legs and he stretched out his tongue to enjoy Ethan's shaft, too.
Ethan was basically being sucked by Connor and me. Then Connor stood up and jumped in the water. I followed him.

"Hey, why did you stop?" Ethan yelled at us.

"Join us if you want more!" I replied.

I bent Connor on the edge of the pool. His face was basically on the ground. His ass was exposed, so that I could easily fuck him.

I pushed my dick in and began thrusting. Ethan stood by me and we made out. His hands explored my pecs and biceps as I was moving my hips into Connor.
Connor was a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck, Carson. It feels so good. Ohh, yes..."

I rubbed his ass one last time and then I decided to take a pause. It was Ethan's turn now. I observed as he slowly penetrated Connor. My boyfriend trembled a bit to the feeling of a new cock in his ass. He leaned on him and said: "Do you like it, fag?"

"Yeah... As hell!"

Ethan thrusted his wide dick in Connor. I gotta say I was a bit jealous. It was hot what I saw, but I got jealous as well. I couldn't let another man touching my boyfriend. I soon regretted letting Ethan join us. So I pushed him away and inserted my dick again in Connor's hole.

"Oh, babe, that's you. I could recognize your cock everywhere. Fuck... Oh... You are so good at this... Please cum in me... Ahhh".

I thrusted in him harder. I held onto his waist and suddenly I felt something trying to penetrate me. It was Ethan. He was forcing his dick in my ass. I arched my back a bit to expose my ass more. He first rimmed his cock on my ass crack and then pushed it on me. I screamed in pain.
Connor put himself on his elbows and turned his head back to see what was going on.

"Oh, fuck... It hurts so bad." I screamed. Ethan's dick wasn't fully inside me, but it hurt anyway. It was so thick. I felt as Ethan touched my p-spot several times. It's good to have someone else's dick in me. I loved Matt's dick more, but Ethan's was not bad. He pounded me roughly.
Ethan had his hands on my shoulders and moved only his hips back and forth.

Connor, in the meanwhile, had returned in his initial position, with his face and his chest on the ground, bent on the edge of the pool.

"Babe, I can't hold it anymore!" I moaned.

"Please, cum in me." Connor said.

I thrusted few more times in him and unloaded my dick in his insides. I covered with my hot semen the walls of his ass. Then I collapsed on him. Ethan still fucked me from behind until I heard him moaning my name and releasing his load in me. I felt as his hot liquid slowly oozed out of my ass and dissolved into water.
I was physically destroyed. I felt so tired. Connor got rid of my grasp and went behind me.
He sucked Ethan's cum from my ass, making sure no more drops could fall in the water. Then he positioned his cock on my hole and penetrated me.

"Ohh, babe. Ahh...fuck!" I screamed in pain.

"I just wanna know how does it feel like!"

He fucked me a bit. He wasn't good at it. But it was so hot looking at him, as he struggled to make me twist around his dick. Eventually he got turned on and bursted his cum in my hole.

"Oh shit." He moaned.
I was literally wasted and didn't have enough energy to react. I just felt so tired.
Ethan grabbed Connor in his arms and kissed him. He then leaned on me and kissed my back.

"I am gonna miss both of you!" Ethan said.