Part 14: Wrong door

Connor was petrified and surprised at the same time.

"I am sure you will two have fun." Mrs Wacker said.

"Oh and here is Connor's best friend: Carson." Connor's mom added.

"Nice to meet you!" I uttered and I shook Ethan's hands.

They went on talking for other ten minutes. I exchanged some glances with Connor. That news had almost killed us. That meant we couldn't get to see each other for a week, except at school.

[Minutes later]
It was 8.45. Connor's parents isolated themselves in a room, revising the speech. Connor blinked at me and gave me the sign I had been waiting for. He ran upstairs and I followed him.
We got in his room and I closed the door behind me. We started making out passionately.

"Oh gosh. I have missed you so much." I told him.

"Me too!"

"So you will be hanging out with that hottie next week?" I asked him smirking "This could be the last time I am with you like this!"

"I didn't know it and I am sorry." Connor replied, trying to apologize for the news his mother had just gave him.

"Don't worry." I stated. He threw me on his bed. He climbed on top of me and we continued making out.

"Set an alarm." I advised him.

"Yeah yeah, I' ll do it."

"How much do we have left?"

"Ten minutes"

"Good. It's enough!" I said. I undid my trousers and slid my undie down. My hard dick sprung out and hit my stomach. Connor grabbed it and I admired his small hand going up and down my shaft. He was masturbating me.

"Do you want to jerk each other off?" Connor asked me.

I nodded and unzipped his trousers. I felt his bulge with my hand and then put my hand in his underwear. I loved feeling his girth cock in my hand.
He leaned his head into my shoulders and moaned softly.

"Connor, wait a min. What if I cum on the suit?"

He paused for a moment and put my underwear back on.

"Cum in your underwear."

We jerked each other off, but our dicks remained in the underwear.

"Fuck ,you are so horny" I told him as I ruffled his hair with one hand and masturbated his cock faster with the other. He then pushed my hand away and sat on my bulge.

"Let's pretend you are fucking me!" He muttered.

"Oh yeah!"

He moved his clothed ass on my boner. That was so horny. I loved his ass rubbing my cock. He masturbated himself through his boxers and moaned.

"6 minutes left" I told him.

"Yeah... I don't care!"

I humped my boner in him faster, driving him on the edge.

"I'm almost there" he said.
He gave himself few more strokes and cummed.
I observed his gray underwear getting wet with some of the liquid leaking outside. That view turned me on even more and I started going faster into me. He jumped off of me and positioned himself between my legs. He slid my undie down and put my dick in his mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"You can't cum on your suit, but you can still cum in my mouth."

I felt my dick touching the back of his throat and some of the pre-cum oozed on his chin.

"Dang, go on Connor. I am close...oh ah ah" I moaned.

But suddenly the door got opened. Connor and I jumped. He spit the dick out of my mouth and hid it behind his arms. We turned towards the door and there was Ethan standing.

He didn't say a word. He was speechless.

"Sorry, I... I... I was looking for the bathroom..." Ethan exclaimed.

Connor and I were embarrassed. He made his way out of the room but Connor ran after him and stopped him.

"Please come in. I must tell you something."

He came back in the room. I stood up and adjusted my clothes.

"Please, don't tell anyone. I don't even know you." Connor begged him.

"Alright, fag!"

"Hey, don't call him like that?" I yelled at Ethan.

"Oh, and you are his boyfriend, not his friend. There's a big difference." Ethan stated.

"What you want?" I angrily replied.

"Hey, you two, relax. I just wanted to go to the bathroom. I am not a snitcher. And what do you think I would have done? Now let me go." He said as he got free from Connor's grip.

"Sorry if we treated you like that. Forgive me... Peace?" I said as I stretched my arm towards him.

"Peace!" He said shaking my hand.

"We gotta go now!" Connor said and pointed at the alarm.

He put some toilet paper in his underwear and zipped up his trousers. We went downstairs and Ethan followed us. We sat in the front row. Connor's mum came soon after.

"Oh I am glad that Ethan is here with you. I am sure you will have fun the next week!"
I gulped and looked at Connor.