Part 23: It's Friday night

Note: Since I haven't uploaded in a bit, I suggest you should read the previous chapter first!
Thanks for the 3K reads on this book. When I wrote it, I didn't expect to reach such a goal. My aim is now to keep on growing and reach more and more people. I also want to thank those who have been with me since day 1. Thank you guys!

[Carson's POV]
I found him at the toilettes.

"Connor, are you here?" I shouted, but I didn't get an answer. Then I heard someone crying in a cubicle. It was him. What had happened? Why was he like that?
I knocked on the door and he told me to go away.

"Come on. I wanna help you. Is it because of me?"

"No" he answered and I heard as he unlocked the door and came out. He hugged me and cried on my t shirt. I took some toilet paper and gave it to him to wipe his tears.

"Hey, babe. What is it?"

"I got a bad mark in History." He mumbled.

"And you crying for that?"

"It's that I have never had one. My mom will be angry. I will get a detention, for sure."

"Don't worry. It happens sometimes!"

"It's my fault because I totally forgot about the test. I have been too focused on dance and that happened!" Connor explained.

"Don't blame yourself. Listen, don't tell her right now about it. Just wait one more day. It's Friday today. You should be having fun tonight and not be grounded."

"Ok..."

I kissed him on the lips. We made out a bit.

"Hey, babe, you are even prettier when you cry." I told Connor. He smiled back and made out with me more.

But suddenly I heard someone flushing a toilet and a door behind Connor opened. It was Gabe. He looked at us surprised.
He made his way to the sink, where he cleaned his hands.
I was still holding Connor's shirt. I left him and pretended like we were just chatting.
Gabe left the toilettes.

"Shit. I am fucked! "The new kid is gay" That's what he will tell his friends and in a minute all the school will know it. They will bully me when you won't be here next year." Connor said in a desperate tone.

"You have to come out somewhen!" I said.

"Yes, but not now. You don't understand. You got nothing to lose. I am fucked. My hole life here is a shit!" And he started crying again.

"Okay, I will stop him." I assured Connor and left the toilettes room, running after Gabe.

"No, Carson, please, don't do stupid things." I heard Connor shouting from behind.

[Carson manages to stop Gabe]
"Hey Gabe" I said as met him in the corridor.

"If you are here to talk about what I have seen, don't worry. You have always been good to me. When I came out two years ago, you were one of the few boys who didn't bully me. You were the one who supported the LGBTQ+ awareness campaign when neither the principal let us organize it at school. Why should I snitch your secret?" Gabe replied.

"Well, I didn't expect that! I don't know what to say..." I was actually surprised by what he had just said.

"You know, I have always had a crush on you, before I could meet my boyfriend. I have always thought you were like bi, or something. But I was always too unsure to talk to you. Now that I have seen you like that with Connor, well,... I know I was right." Gabe stated.

I smiled at him. "Thank you, Gabe. Again I don't know what to..."

"Just tell Connor to toughen up. You won't be always by his side to protect him."

"Thank you. You are not my type, but you would have been a good boyfriend!"
He laughed. I patted on his shoulder and went back to Connor.

[At toilettes]
"Hey babe, he won't tell anyone. He got our back. Now stand up, stop crying and go back to class! Study harder next time and you will pass it." I told Connor.

"Thank you!"

I went behind him and hold him in my arms.

"You know, tonight is Friday. I would like to spend some time with you." I said as I was kissing his neck from behind.

"Come to my place. 8:00 PM. My parents won't be there. Neither the Wackers. Probably just Ethan. But who cares?"

"I will be there!" I replied in excitement.
I kissed him on the lips and left the bathroom.

[Later that day]
It was Friday night and I was very excited to go to Connor's. I put on my best clothes and made my way to his house.
I texted him before getting in, to be sure his parents were not around anymore.

Connor opened me the door and let me in. He was so hot, as usual. But he was wearing swim trunks.

"Why are you wearing swim trunks?" I asked him.

"I forgot to tell you, but we are having a swim tonight."

"Where? In your pool?"

"Of course, babe!" He answered.

"Well, I hope I can borrow one of your swim trunks, otherwise I have to go in naked"

"Of course you can. Go change in my room. We will wait outside."

"We?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. Ethan didn't go out with his parents. He is staying with us." He said.

I didn't like that news so much. He noticed it and told me not to worry. I trusted him and went to his room.
I got changed and wore one of his trunks. They were a bit tight, but it didn't matter. Of course I preferred skinny-dipping, but with Ethan around it looked impossible.
I went downstairs and then out in the garden. It was a bit cold and I was like freezing. Connor was already in the pool and I joined him. He kissed me soon after.

"Hey, babe. He is looking!" I exclaimed as I pointed at Ethan who was on the other side of the pool.

"We made an agreement. He will let us have sex here and he won't tell anything."

"No, Connor. I won't do that. Why would I have sex in front of a stranger?" I protested.

"Cause he confessed he likes seeing couples having sex!" Connor explained. I took a strange look at Ethan, who was laying on a deckchair and was waiting for us to start having fun.

"Is he like a pervert or something?" I whispered into Connor's ear.

"More or less!"

"How do you know it?" I asked him more confused.

"I told him." Ethan replied, standing up from the chair and coming to our side of the pool. Then he added: "Guys, the first night I slept in this house you made me so horny. I could hear Connor's moans from my room and I had the best orgasm ever. Sometimes I even spy on my sister when she has sex with her boyfriend. Don't worry. You won't even notice me."

I was still a bit hesitant, but didn't want to disappoint Connor. So I made out with him a bit. His wet body around my arms felt so good.
He, instead, squeezed my ass cheeks with his hands and tried to stimulate my ass crack with his fingers.

Ethan, in the meanwhile, got naked and sat on the edge with his feet in the water. I was looking at him, while kissing Connor.

Trust me, he was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. His upper body was well built. He had big pecs and a six-pack. He even had a tattoo on his left pec. His arms were so muscular and I loved seeing how they motioned up and down to stroke his cock.

He was such a tease and I felt my member growing in my swim trunks.

"What is it? Ethan is turning you on?" Connor asked me smiling.

I focused on Connor. He didn't have those pecs, he was smoother, but still very hot.

"You know, I like looking at handsome guys. But you remains my favourite attraction." I uttered.

As I said that I lifted Connor up and sat him on the edge of the pool. I was in the water and kissed his chest.
When I reached his swim trunks, I looked up at him.

"You ready?" He asked me.

I nodded.