Part 31: See you tonight?

[Carson's POV]
"Hey, thanks for protecting me!" Connor said.

"But why didn't you let me take the fault? It was so easy." I replied in an angry tone.

"I didn't want to put you in a worse situation."

"And I didn't want your mother to ruin your days even more."

"Guys, please don't argue. Both of you had good intentions. Now stop it." Matt yelled at us.

Matt made his way to the car. He left us alone.

"I think I need to go with him now, see you" I said to Connor and tried to kiss him.

"Hey, everybody can see us." He remembered me.

"Right." I puffed. "When can I kiss you in front of everyone else?"
He didn't answer.

"See you tonight?" He questioned me.

"Ok, but you are the one sneaking out. I have been feeling like a burglar recently."

"Ok, I will try!"

"Perf." I said. I waved him goodbye and went to my car.

[Later that day, 9.30 PM]
Connor texted me he was about to come. He had made it unexpectedly.
Few minutes later he rang the doorbell and I opened it.

"Hey you made it!"

"How couldn't I?" He answered and then printed a hot kiss on my lips.

"Come on, let's go to my room!"

[Carson and Connor are in Carson's room]
"Oh, stop!" he said because I was tickling him as we made out.
He got undressed in a minute and I did the same. We stood in front of each other with our bodies naked. He was perfect.

"God, you are so hot!" I exclaimed and then made out with him again.
Our tongues where fighting for dominance, but eventually he let me won.
Our dicks, instead, were getting hard and they were rubbing against each other.
I felt his hands on my athletic back. I had mine on his butt, squeezing his ass cheeks every now and then.
He stopped kissing me and started trailing down my chest.

"Oh, I like it, ahhh" I moaned loudly.
When his lips were close to my crotch I forced him to go down on my dick.
I put a hand behind his head and pushed it down on my dick.
I fucked his mouth violently.

"Oh, Connor, you are so good, ohh..."
Then I removed my hand and let him take control of the situation.
I heard a slurp as he took my dick out of his mouth and began jerking it off. He stuck his tongue out and licked the whole shaft, from the base up to the tip.
His sweaty hands were posed on my upper body, feeling my sexy six abs. I held tight one of them and sniffed it. I could feel Connor's boyish smell and I was in love with that.

"Lay on my bed" I told him.
He did as I had instructed. I observed as his bubble ass moved when he was going to bed.
He positioned himself with his legs up in the air and I was in front of him.
I bent down a bit, in order to lubricate his hole with my saliva.
I spit on it, and I used two fingers to make the area a bit wet.

"That should go!" I said.
I leaned on him and kissed him. Then I slowly slid my long dick in him.
Connor hissed and cried a bit.

"It's itchy!" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry, babe, it'll be better in a minute".

I waited for him to adjust his body to my dick. It still hurt him, I could tell that from the expressions Connor made.

"Hey, relax" I uttered in a calm tone.
I slowly thrusted my shaft in him, and began going back and forth.
Connor moaned in pain and his sounds filled my entire room. He grasped the bedsheets and squinted in pain.
I forced his legs on his chest, so that his hole was now fully exposed to me.
I gained some speed and started going faster. I pounded his ass for what it felt like five minutes.
Connor finally opened his eyes and started liking it.

"Oh, babe, go faster!" he moaned in pleasure.

I did my best. I admired his perfect body under me. He was so damn good. I loved his pecs, his nipples, his slightly defined abs. As I was pounding him harder, I held onto his hips and hit his prostate.

"Ohh, that's it, babe, aahhh" he shouted.
I leaned on him and kissed him again.
He wrapped his arm around me and dug his fingers in my back.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped and thrusted harder into him.

I didn't want to cum already. I wanted to experiment something new.
I slid out my dick, and put Connor's legs down.
I climbed on top of him and positioned myself in a 69 position. I had my head on his crotch. And he had his on mine. I sucked him off passionately. My head was going up and down his girth thin cock. It tasted so damn good. I don't know how it could be that sweet.
I tried to pleasure him in all the most incredible ways I knew. And he did the same.

"Oh, fuck, ahhh..." I moaned in pleasure. Few seconds later I fucked his throat one last time and released my load in him. I stood up and turned to him. I admired as he managed to swallow my cum. He was so damn hot. I creeped up to his side and passed a hand through his hair. He was so sweaty. He panted. Some drops of cum  were still on his chin. I collected them on my fingers and used them to lubricate my hole.
Then I went to his dick, which was still hard and seeking attention and I squatted on it.

Connor's dick easily slid in my ass.
"Ohh..." I moaned. He grabbed my hips and thrusted into me. It was so hot feeling his dick. Nothing compared to Matt's or Ethan's, but he did his best.
I helped him a bit, basically twerking my ass on his dick.
"I have to cum!" he gasped.
I leaned on him and put my head in his neck.

"Cum in me..." I whispered to his ear.

"Ok... Ah... Ah...ah...oh, fuck, Carson, ah" he moaned. I felt his body tremble. Then he shot his liquid in my ass. I laid next to him. He slid his dick out. His cum oozed out of my hole and went on my sheets.
I kissed him. We cuddled for a minute. Then I remembered him it was 2:00 AM.
He had to go back home.
First we took a quick shower together, then we got dressed. I didn't want him to go back alone. I wanted to give him a ride.

[Carson drives Connor to his house]
"I love you" I said as I pulled over in front of his house.
"Me too". He didn't kiss me, though. He just smiled at me and left my car.