Part 51: Who is he?

[Carson's POV]
I frankly didn't know why he was acting so weird. What was wrong with me? I hoped he had the same sex desire I had. We hadn't seen eachother in a week! Why wasn't he getting hard? Anyway, I didn't want to ruin that moment. I had been waiting so much for it. Therefore I pretended everything was ok and turned Connor around.

Fortunately his ass looked still good, round and meaty. I ate him out and, unbelievably, he was not moaning. He was letting me do things just to please me. Was he feeling ok? Maybe he had an influence or something else. But something wrong was happening.
I got naked and jerked off my dick a bit.
I spit on it and lubricated my head properly. I aligned my cock to his entrance and started thrusting in.

"Ohhh... that's so good!" I moaned loudly as half of my shaft was buried inside of him. To balance my body, I had one hand on his asscheek and I used the other to jerk him off. Connor let out soft moans, but they didn't sound like the ones I remembered.

I pounded his ass a bit, moving my hips back and forth. I did my best, but Connor's dick was still not stiffening and he seemed he wasn't enjoying it. He faked moans. For I minute I thought I was the problem.

"Ok, let's switch!" I told him. He laid on his back on the bed and lifted his legs, exposing his hole. I thrusted my dick back in and fucked him again. Connor didn't even looked at me. He just squeezed his eyes from pain, but he turned his head to the window.
I closed my eyes, too, but it was now obvious that something wasn't working.
His phone, which he had put on the bedside table, kept on receiving notifications.

"Fuck, what's wrong?" I shouted and I took my dick out of his ass.

"I am sorry. I am not feeling well, recently. Sorry, Carson. I can't do that now!"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? What the hell were you waiting for?"

"I am sorry!"

"What's the problem? Am I the problem?" I yelled at him and in the meanwhile I started dressing up again.

"No, you are not!" He said, sitting in the middle of the bed, putting on his underwear.

"Then, what is it? Of course you are feeling good, because it doesn't seem like you have fever or else!"

He didn't answer. His glance was fixed on the phone.
"Who is texting you?" I asked him with an angry tone.

"No-one"

"Are you sure?" I shouted and then I quickly stretched my arm reaching for his phone. Unfortunately he was faster than me and he grabbed ii in a second.

"If it's not it, why don't you let me check it?"

"Because it's mine!"

"What the hell are you doing Connor? Give me your phone!" I shouted.

"No, I don't want to!"

"Okay, I am gonna take it by myself."

I jumped on him and we fought for the phone. I pushed him on the bed and blocked his elbows with my forearm, so that he couldn't fight me back. I was on top of him, and I felt his hard breath. I grabbed his wrist with my hand and pushed it down on the mattress. Because of my weight, he let go the hold on his phone. I peeked at some of the unread messages he had just received. A guy, apparently named Case, had sent him some emojis heart and an "I love you".

I couldn't believe myself. I was confused. Who was he? Connor got free from my body and stood up.

"I can explain." He mumbled.

"What? You found another one? Who is he?" I shouted at him.

"Listen, Carson, I have realized I don't..."

"You don't what? What the fuck! I can't leave you one week alone and you find another one! How long have you been hiding it from me?" I yelled and threw his phone on the ground.

"I will tell you, but please, calm down!" He said collecting his phone from the ground.

I got up and went to him. I grabbed him by the shirt and punched him on the nose.

"Oh, help please, help..." Connor cried out as he went on the ground and some blood rushed out of his nostrils.
"Why don't you tell me, bitch!" I shouted again and punched him again. I kicked his stomach with my bare foot and started attacking him. I pushed his head on the floor and put out a stiff left. With my hand I got a handful of his hair, pulled his head back and slapped my hand down on his face more than once. I kept on screaming "I hate you" and no one could stop me. Connor was not moving.

The door of my bedroom suddenly got opened and Matt and Tanner came in.
"What the fuck, man!" Matt said.
I didn't know what happened to me, but I had completely lost my mind. Connor was crying on the ground, his face was full of blood. Tanner was next to him, trying to help him.
Matt blocked my arms and pushed me down. He held my hand on the floor. That was the moment in which I realized I had done something stupid again. What is more, I had hurt the one person I had ever truly loved in my life.

"I am gonna take him to the hospital. His nose must be broken" Tanner said to Matt. And he is full of bruises.

"Ok. I am gonna calm him down!" Matt replied pointing at me.

We were sitting at the kitchen island. Matt had made me a tea and he stood by me. Nobody dared to speak a word. I was in so much trouble. I felt like a cop could enter the house at any moment.
Matt's phone rang.

"Okay, Imma tell him. Bye, love you!" Matt said.

"It was Tanner. You are a lucky man!" He exclaimed.

"How is Connor?" I asked him.

"The nose wasn't broken. He covered you. He told the nurse he got into a fight with a stranger!" Matt explained.

"Ok, I don't even know what to say, I... I..."

"You don't have to tell me anything. You will apologize to him right now. He wants to talk to you!" Matt said.

"He wants to talk to me?" I asked confused.

"Of course he wants to. You didn't even let him explain his reasons. You just punched him!"

"I am sorry, Matt. I was furious. I got angry. I don't know..."

"Okay, Carson. I understand. But promise me you will see someone after this. I have helped you once with Betty. I don't want you to go in jail. Please, promise me you will do something to manage this anger of yours. I will always be by your side. But please, promise me. I don't wanna see you broken again."

"Promised" I said. Matt pulled me in an embrace and then he told me to hop in his car. He would have taken me to Tanner's apartment to talk with Connor. We would have had our conversation under their surveillance.