Part 42: Getting Intimate (Connor's POV)

[Connor's POV]
"Are you ready?" I asked Case.
He nodded and I wrapped my fingers around his dick.

"Ohhh... you don't even imagine how much I have been waiting for it" Case moaned.
I blinked at him. He was so cute. I couldn't resist his perfectness.
I jerked him off a bit, with slow up and down motions, just trying to get him hard.
Case's dick was growing in my hand.
When it was at its full hardness, I could get a better view of it. It was smaller than Carson's. Maybe 6.5 inches. A bit bigger than me, but what surprised me the most was its width. I liked it. It was cute, in a certain way. Case was cut. I expected that because his family was very religious.

"You like it?" He questioned me.

I leaned on him, and kissed and touched every part of his body. His pecs and muscles were amazing. I licked his nipples and massaged his thighs with my hands.

"Come on, go for it. Stop teasing me!" Case begged.

I did as he wanted. I positioned his dick near my lips and kissed it. I kissed the head and the sides. I sucked on his balls and played with his pubic hairs.
Case moaned and then, when he was least expecting it, I plunged his dick in my mouth. A shiver went down Case's spine. He arched his back and threw his head backwards, letting out a sweet moan.
I didn't start the sucking motion at once. I just observed how he reacted to my lips on his shaft. Then I started bobbing my head up and down. I sucked him off like a lollipop, occasionally swirling my tongue around its head.

"Oh, Connor, you are so good. Please don't stop" Case moaned. Of course I didn't want to disappoint him. I was able to take all the length in my mouth. At the beginning, I had some gag reflex. His dick was not like Carson's. I wasn't used to that girthness. But eventually I could take it with no problems at all.
I sucked his dick properly; Case put his hands on my head, helping the up and down motion.

"How does it feel?" I asked him while I took a deep breath.

"Oh, God, your mouth is so warm. Please, go on..."

I wanted to give him the best first blowjob he could ask for.
I engulfed his cock again, this time I didn't take it all in my mouth, but I jerked it off at the base. Case's moans were telling me how much he was enjoying it.
I ran my tongue around the half of Case's dick that was in my mouth. I could feel all the veins and that was amazing.
I sucked him like that for few minutes. When I looked at him into his eyes, I could read his approval, his happiness.
Eventually he got really close to cumming and started moving his hips to the rythm of my bobbing head.

His precum oozed out and I could taste the saltiness of his liquid. It tasted almost like chlorine. Carson's cum was way sweeter, but, at that moment, I didn't care about it that much. All I wanted was pleasuring Case in the best way I could.
Since it was his first time, I asked him if he wanted to try something else, but he couldn't resist anymore and was on the verge of spurting all his semen out.
So I asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth or not. He didn't want to cum in my mouth, he just wanted me to finish him with my hands.
I felt that it was a strange request, but maybe it was because of his inexperience.

I spitted his dick out of my mouth and grabbed it with my fingers. I observed as his body was shaking. Case's hands were clenched into fists. That made his muscular arms look amazing, with all the veins which were popping out. I stroked his dick with slow motions. I didn't want that to end so soon, but eventually I had to give up.
Case couldn't control himself anymore.

"I am gonna cum!" He shouted.

But before he could ejaculate, I inserted a finger in his ass. Useless to say that he was very thight. I twisted my finger around his hole, but I couldn't reach his prostate.
I gave him few more strokes, and then he came. He didn't give me a warning. His cum squirted on my face, hitting my eye and my lips, and some of them finished on his body. I observed as his cum went on his abs and slowly slid down to the base of his shaft, which was still hard.
I put his boner again in my mouth and and cleaned it off, leaving no drops of cum at all.
The cum in my eye burned like hell, and I didn't know what to do. There were no napkins nearby and I had to use his tank top to clean my eye. Some tears ran down my face.
Case, who had observed all the situation, stood up and came by.

"Sorry, Con, is everything alright?"

"Don't worry. It can happen."

I made him lean again on the floor and licked the cum from his abs.

"You like that?" He asked me in a disgusted way.

"Well, you should try it."

"No way!"

"You should learn!"

"I don't wanna drink cum!"

"Ok!"

I sat on him, with my ass on his crotch and let out my dick. I started jerking off in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Case asked me.

"Relax, you will love it!" I answered.

I stroked my dick in front of him. He was hypnotized by my dick. I was turned on by his face. His nose, which had a strange shape, was really cute. And his curls. Oh, I would have given out everything to cum on his face, but he was reluctant then, and I had to find another solution.
I would have controlled my cum and come on his pecs, which were just under my hard dick.
And that is what I did. I jerked off some more minutes and came on him. My semen fell in the middle of his pecs.

"Oh, God, you are amazing!" Case told me.
I smiled back at him. I picked some of my cum on my fingers and put it in my mouth.
I pretended to swallow and leaned on him. Our eyes met and then our lips connected. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, surprising him and I let the cum slide in it. He seemed to like it. We roughly made out for few minutes and eventually our lips disconnected to breathe.

Case was panting. I rolled to his side and lay next to him.
"I loved it, thanks" He said.

"What? The blowjob or my cum?"

"Both of them."

I laughed. He wrapped an arm around my body and started kissing my body.

"Do you want to go for round two?" I asked him.

"Maybe tonight." He said and smiled at me.

"Ok..."

"Is this his hickey?" He questioned me pointing at a hickey Carson had left on my body two or three nights ago.

"Yeah" I responded in an unhappy tone.

"Do you still love him?"

"I don't know" I said and I started crying.

"No, Connor, please... I didn't mean to..."
He sat next to me.

"We can pretend like nothing happened. I will never bother you of you think I am a distraction for your relationship!"

"Case, I..."