Part 6: Sticky situation

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked Connor.
"No idea, Carson. Pick something. I am tired by the way. Just choose something not to let me fall asleep!"
"Ok. Maybe this one. Love, Simon."
"Ok, sounds cool. Hope it's not boring. Wait, shouldn't we wait for Christian and Matt?"

As Connor said that, I giggled.
"Hey, did I say something wrong or funny?" He asked me confused.
"They won't come" I replied.
"What you mean, Carson? I thought they were gone changing"
"Yes, they did. But I don't think they have put their clothes on again."
"I still don't understand"
" I thought you were smarter, Connor. They are a thing. Matt must be pounding Christian's ass so bad."

"Ah, gross. I didn't know that!" Connor exclaimed.
"It's alright man, now you know. You cool with it, right?"
"Or what? Would you beat me like you did with your ex's lover?"
"Hey, how do you dare?"
I didn't know why he said that thing but I wanted to punch him so bad. But then he added something else that made me change my mind.
"Relax, Carson. I was just joking. We are not in 1550. One of my best friends in Colorado was openly gay. Of course I am cool with it."
"Fine, I was about to beat you, seriously!"
"Woah! I am scared. Come on, let's watch the movie."

I sat on the sofa next to him. He leaned his head on my shoulder. I don't know why he did that, but it made my heart rush.
"Are you tired" I asked.
"A bit. Do I bother you?" He answered.
"Nah, I am fine."

The film started and I soon regretted my choice. It was about a gay teenager. What could Connor think about me? I was the one picking up that film. He seemed interested, so I pretended like nothing had happened. But I couldn't stop thinking about his head on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my chest and I could smell his hair. His presence and the film were turning me on and I could feel a growing tension in my shorts. I tried to think about something else, but it was impossible. Then I turned to him and I got a view on his bulge. Connor was wearing skinny jeans, which outlined the shape of his crotch. He was getting turned on, as well. He even gently stroked it occasionally, trying to hide the motion from my view. Maybe he got carried away by the sexual atmosphere of the film. Or maybe he was into me. I wasn't sure. But I had to take a shot. It was the perfect time.

"Even if this is about a gay boy, it's so horny!" I uttered.
"You bet" Connor replied lifting his head and sitting in a proper way. Now I could get to see his bulge even better. He was definitely hard. He tried to hide it from my view using a pillow.

He turned towards me and glanced at my dick.
"You are hard" he stated and then laughed.
"You, too. Hey...I have an idea...why don't we turn off the TV and jerk off to some good porn?" I proposed him.

"I don't know, man... it's like I don't really fell like..."
"Don't worry. It's not gay. It's something that friends do. It's called group masturbation. It doesn't change anything between us. It will only make the jerk off session even hotter and it will led you to the best orgasm of your life"
"Okay, but what if someone walks in on us?"
"No one will come. It's 11.30 PM. Christian is spending the night with Matt. And I am alone with you here!"
"Fuck, let's do it"

"Damn, you are not the good guy I thought you were. I like it" I said.
"How should we do it? Should we show off our dicks to each other. Should we get naked?"
"I think getting naked is too much. I will just remove my sweatshirt" I said.
"Ok. I'll do the same."
I took off my Sweatshirt and exposed my six pack to the air. Connor admired my perfect body and then he proceeded to remove his jacket and his t-shirt. He had a nice body, as well. He was thinner than me. Slightly muscular and nice little nipples. I wanted to touch them but I had to stay quiet. We sat on the sofa. I put my hand in my shorts. He undid his jeans. I could see his red briefs. I was wearing a dark ethika underwear.

"Shall we start?" He asked me.
"Yeah."
I choose a video and positioned the phone on the small table in front of us.
I slowly began stroking my dick. Connor did the same and he peeked at me more than once. He was clearly for the moment when we both took our dicks out.

"Let's show off at three" I said.
"Okay... 1...2...3"
I revealed my dick, which was so hard. It sprang out immediately and then hit my trail. I lowered a bit my shorts, so that my balls could be seen. Then I turned to Connor and I couldn't believe my-self. He had a nice 6 inches dick. He was cut. I loved it. It was slim, but veiny and the tip was gloomy and of a dark red colour. I was paying attention of how he massaged it with one hand and stimulated his balls with the other.

"Do you jerk off often?" He asked me.
"Yeah, once a day or maybe once every two days."
"Same. You are big, though." He complimented.
"Thanks. You have a nice dick." I replied.
"You really think? I think I am too little. I won't ever find someone who could appreciate it!"
"Nah... Don't be paranoid. It's not about the length. It's all about the use."
"You seem an expert" he said and then smiled.
"What if I am?"
"Ahahahaha, good for you. Do you shave?"
"Nah. It's just that I don't have too much pubic. And you? You don't seem very hairy!"
"I don't shave either. Should we continue or do we still need to contemplate each other's dick?"
"Right!"

I started stroking faster. With my hand I was teasing my nipples or caressing the v-line. I wasn't watching the video anymore. I was fantasizing about Connor. I wanted to suck him, as Matt was doing with Christian. I wanted to know how it feels like. I wanted to know what it tasted like. Connor had switched position. He had his body completely towards me and masturbated his member with so much energy. He was a moaning mess. I loved his stricky voice. Then I opened my eyes and put myself in front of him.

"I don't need the video anymore. It's so fucking horny just as it is!" I exclaimed.
"Fuck, Carson, you are right."

Our dicks were basically touching. I moved mine from the left to the right and Connor seemed enjoying it. Then he shocked me: he took both of the dicks in his hand and masturbated them together.

"Ohhh, it feels so good. Don't stop Connor!"
This was something I had never experienced before and his dick on mine was absolutely amazing. I put my hand on his shoulders to balance myself
I started rubbing his chest and touched his nipples. I made them hard. Since Connor was basically giving me the hottest handjob ever, I had my hands free to explore his body. I massaged his back a bit and then put them on his ass.

"What are you doing?" He moaned in a low voice.
"Trust me you will like it more!"
He paused and exclaimed: "I don't want to."
"Ok, I won't touch your ass, but go on with what you were doing..."

He stroked our dicks faster. He was sweating. Connor put his head in the middle of my chest with his glance fixed on our dicks.
"Do you like it?" He questioned me.
"Fuck, yes!" I moaned.
He raised his face a bit a licked my nipples. I loved what he was doing. He was so lovely and hot. He was really turning me on. I thought he wasn't into gay stuff, but he really knew what to do to please a man.

He left my penis and jerked only his. With the other hand he was now messing my hair and then he slowly went down to my torso.
"You have been working out a lot." He told me.
Then he crossed his fingers with mine. He gave his dick few more strokes and eventually spurted his semen on my chest. Some of the liquid entered my bellybutton; the rest was sliding down on my erect penis and on the sofa. I grabbed my member and finished me, but my cum didn't touch his body.

[Some minutes later]
"Sorry Carson. I didn't want to. Please excuse me. I got carried away. Can you forgive me?" Connor said, almost crying.
"For what?"
"I literally came on you! Please, forgive me!"
"No, don't cry. It's ok. Nothing happened. We were just two horny teens masturbating together. That might happen."
"But I sucked on your nipples and jerked you off! I don't know what happened to me, but you, your dick, your abs, I, I, I got..."
"Hey I did that several times with the boys of the team in the locker room. Was it your first time jerking off with a friend?"
"Yes, it was!"
"So you got carried away a bit. Relax Connor. I can clean myself. It's nothing"
"Sorry... can you bring me home?"
"Hey, relax. I won't tell anybody if that makes you feel comfortable."
"Thanks. Can I use the bathroom?"
"I need that, too. Follow me!"

We went to the bathroom. He took a pee and I cleaned my body.
"Hey look at me."
Connor lifted his eyes and looked at me.
"Don't worry. It's something that boys do. Why are you so sad? It's been amazing. You have a good cock and you will make a lot of people happy."
"Did you have fun?"
"Yes, Connor. I loved it. What about you?"
"I would do it again, except the part where I cum on you!"
"I told you not to worry about it. It may happen. By the way, this is far better than solo masturbation"
"Yeah. It really drove me crazy"
"Same. Wanna do it again tomorrow?"
"Yes."
"Ok get dressed. I'll take you home"