Part 15.2: Do you wanna sleep over?

Ethan left us alone. That was the perfect moment to put into practice what Matt had explained me. Connor and I started making out. My hands were around his neck and his hands explored my body.

"Are you sure you wanna do it?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He replied and then he kissed me back and pushed me down on the floor.

"What if your parents catch us?"

He stood up and went to the door. He locked it and came back to me. He climbed on my body and leaned on me, arching his back and exposing his round small ass to the air. He made out with me once more. I was caressing his ass.
I wanted it tonight. He was so horny.
He took the jacket of his suit off and I did the same. Then he unbuttoned my shirt with kindness. When half of the shirt was unbuttoned, he inserted his hand in it and felt my body. He was tickling my nipples, making me release small moans.

He took off his shirt and reprised kissing me.

"You are so hot!" He told me.

I admired his beautiful chest as we made out. He was so handsome. His abs were slightly defined. His skin was white like milk and soft like a pillow. I moved my hands onto his shoulders. I loved feeling his muscles there.

"And you are amazing!" I replied.

He slid his trousers down and remained only in his underwear. I could see his bulge. His underwear was still a bit wet from the cum of before. He unbuckled my trousers and left me in my undie, too.
I finished unbuttoning my shirt and threw it on a corner of the room.

He massaged my cock through my underwear. I helped him and ripped it off.

"You rude tonight." he said smiling.

"I know you want it, go on!"

He bowed his head and moved his tongue across my tip several times. I moaned to let him know I liked it. He then used his whole head. Connor put my dick in his mouth and began going up and down, making my dick wet.
Inches by inches my dick entered his mouth and I felt my tip hitting his throat.
He blew me in a sensual way and brought me to the climax. I observed as my pre cum ran down his chin. Connor was already better than yesterday. He was perfect tonight. No gag reflex, no teeth. Only his red lips on my member.
He paused to take breath and looked at me.

"You are doing well" I told him. He nodded and put my dick back in his mouth. He sucked it faster and swirled his tongue around it, driving me crazy.

I felt the need to cum, but I didn't want to.

"Babe...oh oh... Let me try again. I feel like I can pound your ass this time... Please" I begged him.

Connor stopped his motion. I heard a slurp as he let my dick out of his mouth. He laid on the floor and lifted his legs. I put them on my shoulder and raised his ass a bit, by putting a pillow under the his back.

"Ok, Babe...are you sure?" I asked him again.

"Yes". He answered. I leaned on him and kissed him again.

"Relax, I won't hurt you. Trust me" I whispered to him. I went back to my position and licked his asshole. I made sure it was wet, as Matt had told me. Then I slowly pushed a finger inside. Connor moaned loudly and his moans echoed in the room.

"Shhh... Relax... It will fill better."

He seemed calmer than yesterday and so I proceeded moving my finger in and out of his hole, loosening it a bit. I tried to push my dick in but it was still too tight.
Therefore I lubricated another finger with my saliva and pushed it slowly in his anus. He arched his back as I did that. I leaned on him and kissed him again.

"We can stop if you are not ready."

"No, I want to go!"

"Ok, babe. Relax. You are doing great."

"When will you use your thing?" He asked me.

"When you are ready!" I exclaimed.

I fingered him for other ten minutes. I jerked him off with the other hand in the meanwhile and I felt his pre-cum on my fingers. I used his liquid to lubricate my fingers even more.
He seemed to be loose enough.

"Ok, it's time." I said and aligned my tip to his hole. I took a deep breath and thrusted it in. It still didn't go.

"Come on Connor. Don't be afraid. Relax."

"Yeah!" He panted, squeezing his eyes and biting his bottom lip from pain.

I tried again and repeated the motion. This time the head of my cock entered his hole. He let out a loud moan.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah. As hell. But don't worry. Do what you gotta do!"

I thrusted harder and two or three inches were inside of him. I observed as he squinted in pain. He panted. I was worried. However, I moved my dick back and forth, hoping it would get better. Connor was a moaning mess. He gripped to the carpet that was under our bodies and hold it tight.

"It feels like fire!" He exclaimed.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Nooo... ahhhh... ohhh!"

I tried to pound his ass harder but it was clear that he still couldn't accept my whole dick. I took my dick out and climbed up to his face. I squatted on him and positioned my dick into his mouth. He sucked me off. He was more relaxed. He had done his best, but he still wasn't ready to be penetrated. I observed as his small lips surrounded my body and then a spark ran through my body and made me explode in his mouth. I filled his mouth with my hot sticky cum.
He didn't swallow it all, but he spit it on the floor. I kissed him soon after, tasting my own cum on his lips.

"Thank you" I told him.

He didn't reply, but kissed me back again. He still hadn't come, so I sat on his hips and positioned his penis between my ass cheeks. I was tight as well, so he couldn't penetrate me either. He just pretended to fuck me, rubbing his dick on my ass.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, go on. Cum for me, please"

He rubbed his dick on my ass few more minutes and then he shot his load on it and on my back.

"Oh, gosh, ohhh, yeah" He mumbled and panted. I leaned on him and kissed him on the lips.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know" he replied.

"I couldn't be without you" I said and kissed him again.