c h a p t e r 7 9 : William.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@willaus

liked by @clarkeaustin, @melia, @jules and 3, 862, 971 others

wills smile.

COMMENTS DISABLED

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

@charvic

liked by @miltonnance, @hamiltonmichael, @mogunaprincess and 2, 276, 172 others

lotte hello.

COMMENTS DISABLED

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

They arrived at Hogwarts and they were welcomed by Minnie with her hands on her hips and tapping her feet.

The kids gulped and smiled at her. They were given detention by Minnie. "Follow me." She said and she led her to the Great Hall.

They were cleaning the Great Hall when Morgan flicked her hand and music started playing. They looked at her and she shrugged, "Well better to have music right?" she asked.

They laughed and started cleaning when all of the sudden Lucas climbs on top of a table and offers his hand to Max.

"Come on Max. You know you want to." He said with a teasing smile. She laughed but accepted it. Lucas smirked at Archer who laughed, he jumped on the table as he pulled Amelia up.

The rest followed; Duncan was pulled by Rianne and Noelle, Jules laughed and pulled Glenn who shook his head at her.

Mike shimmied to Morgan as he threw the rag to the side. She laughed and just pulled him and they danced on the tables as Will scoffed at them. "Great I'm still the ultimate third wheel." He said as the other laughed.

Just then the record stops and they all turned. They saw Charlotte chuckling, "I'm sorry I crashed your party but umm, Professor McGonagall says you're all free to go." She says with a smile.

They chuckled and vanished all the supplies as they walked past the girl as Will wiped his hands.

"Bring him back later Charlotte." Morgan teased and giggled as Mike pulled her away. The Ravenclaw laughed and nodded, "Sure thing!" she yelled back.

"Hey." He said with a purse of his lips. She smiled, "You okay?" she asked. He chuckled, "I'm fine. How are you?" he asked. Charlotte laughed and shook her head.

"Good. Worried but good." She said with a small smile. Will looked at her confused, "Worried?" he asked.

Char smiled and walked to him, he looked at her confused, "Because, I'm worried. Is it really that bad?" she asked.

Will shook his head, "Its not. I just don't know why? Care to elaborate?" he said with a chuckle.

Char gulped, "I was worried because I care. A lot. And because I like you Will." She said as she looked away embarrassed.

Will's mouth gaped and Char smiled, "Well if you're okay and if you feel awkward, I'm gonna go. Its good to see you Wills." She said with a huff.

She was about to leave when, "I like you too Charlotte." He said. She stopped and looked back, "What?" she asked.

"I like you too Char." He said with a grin. She smiled and ran up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him.

Will froze but melted into it and wrapped his arms around her waist. They smiled as they kissed when they heard clapping.

They pulled away and looked to see Mike and Morgan smiling and clapping for them. "Well its about damn time isn't it love?" Morgan asked Mike who chuckled, "yes it is love. Yes it is." He said.

Will rolled his eyes and smiled at Charlotte chuckled, "Well we better go back before Minnie finds us." She said. They all laughed and started to walk back to their common rooms.