c h a p t e r 4 0 : easy year

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@mogunaprincess

--

liked by @lancasteraustin, @bakerdamon, @realtonystark and 5, 456, 872 others

starkbaby I'll miss this beauts this summer.

Tagged: @callmemax, @jules

View all 675, 999 comments

@athena: little Morg you can invite them to the party you know that

@malfoydraco: and they can even spend the weekend at the manor

@scamanderrolf: ooh, the cool sister and brother-in-law

@goldenboy: well what did you expect? Morgan has them wrapped around her fingers

@liciaspinns: well can you really blame them?

@misspotts: oh and darling you know they are invited to the Summer Party

@mogunaprincess: told you girls you're part of the family

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

The students have found themselves back at the station after another year has finished without a problem. The students have named this as the 'easy year.'

As they walked out the train the girls were jumping around as their boys shook their heads at them. "You know I can never imagine how you girls have this much energy." Will muttered as he yawned.

Morgan laughed, "Well another year is done." She said. Max nodded, "And it was a successful one." Jules giggled, "And a happy one." She said.

The girls smiled at each other and the boys shook their heads. "Well let's just hope it continues on to next year." Joseph said as he walked out of the train following Robin like a lost puppy.

The kids looked at him with smug smirks except for Jack, "I swear to Merlin Noelle and Rianne will make me broke." He said as he pulled out galleons and walked to find the two.

Morgan shook her head and faced her friends, "You guys will be there for the Summer Party right?" she asked. The girls nodded, "Yeah!" "Wouldn't miss it for the world." They said.

The boys nodded at her, "It's the exciting part of our summer." Mike said with a teasing smile. Morgan laughed, "Why? Has Will become boring for you?" she teased.

Will gasped, "You wound me Morgan." He said and they all laughed. "Morgan!" she heard Athena call for her. They all turned to see the Malfoy family walking to them.

Morgan smiled, "Hi!" she said as she hugged her family. Draco smiled at the friends who returned the smile to the man. Cass was quiet for the first time and this caught the attention of Jules and Max.

The two walked to the toddler who was in her father's arm. "Hello Morgan." They greeted. The toddler looked up and smiled politely, "Hi." She muttered.

This caught the attention of her aunt, "What's wrong Cassio?" she asked. Athena smiled and shook her head, "Cass is a little sad today." She said. "Why?" Morgan asked.

"No Jamsie." She pouted and her father sighed. The kids cooed while Draco huffed, "We didn't say that-" "No. You said can't see Jamsie cause he's away." Cass said with a pout.

"We'll see if they're back later Cassiopeia." Athena said as the toddler snuggled into her father. "Morgan." Athena said.

The younger sister looked at her, "Go ahead and do your run." She said. Morgan beamed and nodded as she did her yearly good bye run around the station.

Athena watched her with a smile. "Reminds you of you huh." Remus said behind her. She laughed as she turned around, "Yeah. She's blessed, everything's normal. Just pure teen and feelings drama." She said with a smile.

Draco smiled and nodded, "Do you think she found out about the whole boys liking her." He asked. Athena smirked, "I mean, look at that." She said.

They turned and saw Will playfully scoffing at Mike and Morgan who hugged. "I didn't know you'll miss me like this." Mike teased her. She scoffed and hit him in the head. They laughed and Will groaned, "Oh please just get a room." He grumbled.

Mike and Morgan looked at each other and smirked, "Aww Willy come here!" they said and they pulled him into a hug laughing. Will smiled to himself and let his friends hug him. "I miss being a kid." Athena groaned as she rubbed her belly as she watched her little sister.

Draco laughed and shook his head, "Well, we can't go back. Our little duckling is about to come any time soon." He said as he placed his hand on her belly. She smiled and nodded, "Yeah." As she stood on her tippy toes to kiss him.

Morgan walked to them and smiled, "Am I staying with you or-" she was cut off by someone, "Athena." They looked and saw Leona.

Athena and Leona hugged and Draco nodded at her as he passed Cass to Morgan. The little toddler humming but still snuggled into her aunt.

"Are you guys staying with Steve again?" she asked. Leona nodded and patted Glenn's back who smiled at Morgan. The girl smiled back and then the boy turned to take a glance at Jules. Leona smiled as she noticed, "Go and say goodbye." She said.

Glenn looked at her and shook his head, "She doesn't seem to need it." He said as they looked and saw Jules hugging Duncan.

Morgan shook her head, "Believe me. She's gonna be upset if you don't." she said with a warm smile. Glenn looked at her and then to Leona who nodded at him.

Glenn walked to Jules and she beamed. "Julianna." He said. The girl chuckled, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" she asked.

He hummed, "A few more times." He said. She rolled her eyes playfully, "But will you do it?" she asked. He laughed, "We'll see." He said.

Jules smiled at him and shrugged, "I'll see you around Glenn." She said. The boy smiled back and nodded, "Till then Julianna." He said.

"Ahh. Young love." Sirius said. Fel shook her head and hit him, "Alright, everyone ready to go? We're off the Weasleys." She said.

Morgan beamed and Cass look up at her, "You heard that Cass? You might see James" she said. The toddler beamed and slapped her aunt in happiness.

Morgan huffed, "Very nice Cass. Are we going?" she asked Athena. She smiled, "Yeah, come on before Draco changes his mind." They called for Glenn and off they went to the Burrow.