c h a p t e r 3 4 : asking

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@rain

liked by @jules, @mogunaprincess, @calderleigh and 432, 752 others

calder look at this gorg

View all 98, 765 comments

@loganlan: HEY THAT'S MY SISTER

@jackyboy: yes Logan we know

@chels: I hope you two aren't making bets about the upcoming ball

@noel: too late.

@typrince: can I place a bet?

@chels: TYLER!

@typrince: what?

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

@noel

liked by @chels, @mogunaprincess, @lancasteraustin and 433, 654 others

ellie she's so pretty isn't she

View all 97, 654 comments

@athena: I love how you girls are lifting each other up

@rain: its better us than an annoying boy

@noel: you got that right Rain

@jackyboy: Hey! Who you calling annoying?

@noel: um most of the boys in our group.

@archrroyalty: I take offense in that

@rain: you should

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

Nancy and Gavin were walking together to lunch when they bumped into Clarke. She smiled and he waved her over. The girl looked at Gavin and he nodded.

"Go ahead, I have to look for Robin to talk about our performance." He said and he waved at her and walked away while Nancy walked towards Clarke and smiled.

"Hey." She said and he nodded, "Hey so remember what Christian told us." He said. Nancy nodded, "Yeah." "So you wanna go with me?" he asked.

She was about to answer when Joseph appeared in the hallway and the two stopped. The boy shook his head, "I mean don't let me stop you I'm just looking for Robin." He said as he walked past them.

"Sure." Was the only thing Nancy said as she turned to Clarke. The eldest Austin whose attention was on the Waters boy turned to her. He smiled and nodded.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Gavin had found Robin and was walking and talking about their plans for their performance for the ball. Gavin was talking when they heard someone calling for Robin.

The boy didn't have to turn around to know who was calling for his best friend. He merely rolled his eyes "I need more friends, where they don't have boys running after them." He said as Robin hit him in the head

He jumped to sit on a window sill and swung his legs as he watched Robin turn to face Joseph running towards her.

She sent him a smile which he returned it. "Here it comes." Gavin mumbled. Robin scoffed and pushed him off the window sill and he landed on his butt.

"OW! No need to be violent about it." He said as he stood up and sat on the sill again. Joe laughed and shook his head, "Hey." He said breathlessly.

Robin raised her eyebrow, "Hey." She said with a smile. Joe can't help but feel happy at the sight of the smiling girl in front of him.

"So this Valentine's. I know, you might be busy with the performance-" "Yeah no shit." Gavin said as he cut off the boy.

Robin pushed him again and Joe laughed, "But umm, maybe save me a dance?" he asked. He looked at her with hope that she would say yes, even if it was just one dance.

Robin looked at him and Joe was panicking, "Just one dance?" she asked with a smile. Joe shook his head, "I mean you can dance with me all night, I won't mind." He said his heart leaping at the idea.

The girl smiled and nodded, "Okay then. You better not stand me up Joseph." She said. Joe grinned and then Gavin coughed, "I'M STILL HERE!" he yelled. Robin pushed him again and Joe shook his head in adoration.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Noelle and Rianne found themselves sitting on a bench in the courtyard. The redhead laughed at the people passing by, "Look at these love sick idiots." She said.

Noelle can't help but laugh when she saw Jules walk by with Glenn, "Oh Emma so owes me 10 galleons." She said.

Rianne scoffed, "There are so much love triangles in this school, sometimes I forget who to bet for." She said.

They shared a look and they laughed. "We're going together right?" Rianne asked. Noelle laughed, "Yeah! Its not like anyone would ask me anyway." She mumbled.

Her best friend scoffed, "Well if boys can't see how amazing you are, you are stuck with me!" she yelled.

They laughed and nodded as they continued to make bets with the people passing by.