c h a p t e r 5 3 : diagon alley

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@mogunaprincess

liked by @athena, @malfoydraco, @willaus and 5, 786, 198 others

starkbaby school shopping is fun with friends

View all 435, 761 comments

@misspotts: be safe sweetheart

@hamiltonmichael: don't worry Mrs. Stark, I'm with them

@realtonystark: that wasn't part of the plan

@athena: oh leave them alone, do you want them alone just them girls?

@realtonystark: no...

@athena: then deal with it.

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

Max, Jules and Morgan were at Diagon Alley buying their things for 5th year. They have found themselves through each store in the alley.

Athena and Draco were accompanied by Leona and Steve who were talking about their plans with Xavier and Glenn. "Don't worry Uncle Steve. You've got us when you see the boy again." Athena said.

Draco nodded, "You won't be alone in this." He said. Leona chuckled, "See? No need to worry about." She said. Steve hummed, "How is Xavier?" he asked. The woman smiled at him, "Nervous but fine with it. He wants Glenn to meet you." She said.

Steve sighed and nodded. "I'm just scared." He admitted. Athena chuckled, "Well it would be weirder if you weren't scared." She said with a smile.

Just then running were heard, they turned and saw Cass pulling a wagon with a baby Chris and Scorp.

"Cassio." Athena scolded. "Its quite fine Mrs. Malfoy." Tom the bartender said. She smiled at him and nodded, "Thank you. Be careful Cass." She said. The toddler nodded and slowly pulled the wagon around the place.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

In Diagon Alley the girls were in Madam Malkins. Morgan was walking around trying to look for new robes when she turned and bumped into Mike. They smiled at each other and were just staring at each other.

"Hey." Morgan breathed out. Mike smiled and pulled her by the waist and spun her around. She giggled and hit his back. "Alright enough." She said. Mike set her down and cupped her cheeks, "Oh how I missed you Morg." He said with a bright smile.

Morgan smiled and chuckled, "Mike we just saw each other last week." She said pertaining to the Malfoy before of term ball. He smiled, "Yes well I can't do this there can I?" he said with a chuckle.

He pulled her by the waist with one hand and one cupping her cheek. Morgan smirked and leaned in, Mike as well. They were almost kissing when Max and Lucas appeared.

"Whoa." Lucas said with a smirk. The two scrambled away from each other and blushed. Max smirked, "So this is official then?" she asked.

Morgan looked at Mike and she stuttered and Mike laughed. "We haven't talked about it." He said with a smile.

Max and Lucas looked at each other and smirked, "Well now that I have found you we have to find Jules." Max said with a sigh.

The Stark girl raised her eyebrow, "You lost her? Austin will kill us." She said. Max scoffed, "No, she just wandered away." She said with a shrug.

Lucas scoffed, "You girls do know that Jules isn't a child?" he said. They laughed and paid for their robes as they walked out of the shop and wanders around trying to find their friend.

They reached the Weasley's shop and they entered. "Well look at this Freddie." George said. They looked and saw the twins grinning down at them.

"What brings you here?" Fred asked as he bounced little Fred II as George carried baby Roxy. Morgan grinned, "We were just looking for Jules." She said.

George and Fred smirked at each other, "She's here. In one the corners of the place." Morgan nodded and chuckled.

She walked to little Fred II and he beamed at her. "Morgy." The toddler muttered. She chuckled and ruffled his hair.

She looked back up to the twins and smiled, "Well we're gonna go and look around for Jules." She said. The two nodded and left them alone to themselves.

"They're cool people." Mike said. They laughed and nodded, "They really are." Morgan said as he looked back at the business owners as they talked to multiple customers.

In one of the corners they saw Jules talking to someone. They walked closer and saw it was Glenn. Morgan smirked and Glenn saw her.

He rolled his eyes at her, "What are you smirking at Stark?" he asked. Morgan tilted her head and smiled, "Nothing much Holmes." She said. Glenn nodded and smiled.

Mike shuffled, "Is there something we don't know happening here?" he asked anxiously. Morgan sighed and grabbed his hand, "Nothing for you to worry about." She said with a soft smile at him.

Glenn sighed and looked at Jules. The girl smiled, "You okay now?" she asked. Glenn nodded, "Yeah. Thanks Julianna." He said with a bright smile.

The friends waved good bye to Glenn who nodded at them and walked to the floo network. "What was he doing here?" Lucas asked. Jules smiled, "We just had to talk about something." She said. Morgan and Max shared a look and smirked.

Morgan pulled her friends away and walked to the Cauldron where her sister was waiting for them.

When they entered they saw Draco and Athena with Steve and Leona who were cradling the Malfoy kids and Chris Black.

Cass saw Morgan and stumbled down the floor, "Morgs! Morgs!" she squealed and Morgan smiled and picked her up. She kissed her cheek and the toddler smiled and hugged her. Her eyes catching Jules, Max and Lucas she gasped.

"Maxy! Luc! Jules!" she said as she kicked her feet. The three smiled and kissed her head. They greeted the adults, baby Scorp and Chris.

Cass looks at Mike and hums, she leaned into her aunt, "Mikey?" she asks unsure. Morgan laughed and nodded, Cass reached for him and Mike scooped her up.

Athena smiled when he was slapped, "She really likes you Mike." Morgan said with a laugh. Cass hugged him and gave him a sloppy kiss. Athena smiled and winked at Morgan who shook her head at her sister.