c h a p t e r 2 : big trouble

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@venna

liked by @steverogers, @athena, @mrx and 654, 988 others

britrave Mr. @realtonystark look who I found.

Tagged: @steverogers

View all 675,899 comments

@misspotts: oh thank god. Thank you so much Miss.

@athena: you are in so much trouble young lady.

@realtonystark: thank you so much Ms. Raven.

@venna: no problem I'll bring her to you.

@steverogers: I'll message you the address.

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Will's POV:

"Do you think she'll come?" I asked Mike. He hummed and nodded. "Yeah we planned it out didn't we?" he asked as he fumbled with his jumper.

I shook my head at him and was about to say something when we heard the bush rustle. I gripped Clarke's wand as Mike gripped my shirt.

Just then Morgan came out and huffed as she pulled leaves out her hair.

"Morgan?" Mike asked. She looked up and beamed, "Mikey!" she squealed as they ran to each other.

They hugged and I sighed and rubbed my chest. They pulled away from each and she looked at me. She chuckled and ran to me.

She launched herself to me and we hugged. We laughed as Mike sat next to us.

We played around the playground as we laughed and talked about our lives. "We understand you. Mike's dad, my guardian is so overprotective." I said.

"You guys live with each other?" she asked. Me and Mike chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. Ever since we were babies." Mike said.

She nodded, "It sucks though. I can't have normal friends because dad is so overprotective. You can't go here, there because people might get you for the company." She said.

Mike chuckled, "Hey! That's what my dad would say too." He said. We all laughed and Morgan stood up.

She offered her hands and we looked at her confused. She laughed, "Come on. We have this huge playground to play in." she said.

I laughed and accepted her hand as well as Mike. We ran to the slides and swings as we ran after each other.

»»————- ♡ ————-««