c h a p t e r 4 4 : some time together

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@lancasteraustin

liked by @jules, @rain, @duncandonuts and 1, 892, 675 others

purebloodaustin hello little Noelle

tagged: @noel

View all 79, 981 comments

@loganlan: you should have posted the one when she fell dad

@emma: maybe I should post your falling down picture

@jackyboy: ooh! Burn!

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

@robwats

liked by @archerroyalty, @roman, @lucasgriff and 658, 981 others

watkinsbird granddad had lots of stories

View all 89, 981 comments

@seph: I enjoyed the stories

@bert: yeah but what you didn't enjoy was the embarrassment

@asher: yes well Joe never did like being embarrassed especially in front of his Robin

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

The Harris, Haynes and the Lancasters were all hanging out by the lake all bundled up. The parents chatted while the kids were by the frozen lake throwing pebbles to see if it was safe to skate in.

As Logan and Gavin threw the last pebble they grinned at each other. "Its safe!" they both said at the same time.

Emma and Jules pulled the parents and immediately changed their shoes in skates and slowly stepped on the eyes. They started skating as they laughed. Duncan followed after Logan and Gavin as Noelle watched and pursed her lips.

Elle immediately turned to her father and grinned. Austin looked at Noelle and smiled at her, "Oh come on dad please." She said with a playful pout. Austin sighed and grabbed her hand.

Noelle giggled as her father changed their shoes into skates and helped her to the ice. They skated together while Gavin and Logan encircled them and blew raspberries at the youngest.

Emma then fell and Jules laughed at her. Logan immediately skated towards her and offered her his hand. The girl smiled and accepted it. They skate together.

Jules smirked at them and nudged Duncan who looked at her, "Remember our bet? I'm winning." She whispered to her best friend.

Duncan smirked and then pulled her and they fell. Their past argument lost in their heads as they laughed on the ice.

Noelle was smirking when her dad lifted her up to his shoulders. She laughed and Austin wore the biggest smile he has ever had. Gavin slipped which cause Jack to fall as well. Their parents laughing their asses off and just enjoyed the day they had together.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Robin was walking with her grandfather who was telling her stories about his time in the school.

"You know Robin this is the hallway where I met your grandmother in." he said with a reminiscing smile. The girl smiled at her grandfather, her heart fluttering as he continued to tell stories.

They then heard loud talking. They turned and saw the Waters family being toured by Joe and Asher. "And this is where I caught Asher making out with-"

Joseph was cut off with Asher's hand over his mouth. The adults laughed at the antics of the two until they noticed the girl with her grandfather.

Robin stared at Joe with a smile as he tried to fight against his cousin. Asher then looked up and saw the girl he smirked as Joe continued to struggle underneath him. She then let out a laugh and the boy finally noticed.

Asher smirked as he let his cousin go. Joe blushed and brushed off the dirt from his clothes.. Roman and Albert walked to them, "Mr. Roman, Mr. Albert. This is my grandfather." The girl said.

Joe stared at the girl with a small smile, Asher took notice and smirked, Joseph noticed and elbowed him. Asher looked at him and winked. Joe hit him in the head and Robin let out a laugh.

The two cousins looked at each other and then to the girl who was smiling brightly at them. Albert took notice on how Joe was fidgeting with his fingers as if embarrassed on what his family could possibly do next.

"What? Are you embarrassed of us Joe?" Albert teased. Joe shook his head and Robin's grandfather smiled in recognition, "You must be the Joseph my Robin talks so much about." He said with a bright smile.

Robin's eyes widened and shook her head and hid her face in her hair, Joe smirked and she peaked to look at Joseph.

"How about we talk about this over lunch?" Albert said as he helped Robin's grandfather to the hall. Roman and Asher following them as the two chatted about life.

Robin and Joe walked behind them and Joe smiled as he nudged her, "So you talk about me huh." He teased. Robin rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Imperial chuckled as she followed Tyler and Archer with Amelia beside her as the elves followed behind them towards the Great Hall to help them with lunch.

As they did Archer glanced at Amelia who was laughing with his mum. He can't help but smile which Tyler took notice. He smirked and Archer grumbled as he pulled a laughing Amelia away and towards the Hufflepuff table.

Imperial pinched Tyler who jumped and glared at his mother, "Be nice." She mumbled.