c h a p t e r 6 3 : welcome dinner

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@mogunaprincess

liked by @harrypotter, @wandamax, @redandblueandroid and 5, 287, 092 others

starkbaby dinner anyone?

View all 342, 762 comments

@godofthunder: can we have that?

@athena: you have to ask Wan and Vis

@steverogers: they're already on it.

@harlskeener: well that was fast

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

They arrived at school and the group all stayed together until they reached the Great Hall. They all separated to their own tables as they greeted and talked to other students and friends.

Morgan sat next to Mike and Will who were whispering behind her. She had enough and held their head and pushed them together. "MORG!" they yelled and I shrugged.

They groaned and the lions laughed. Minnie was doing her speech about the teens and their plans and narrowed her eyes at Joe. "As per request by the graduating batch, I have decided to let them have this party." She said.

Everyone cheered and Joe did a bow and Archer and Lucas were bowing while Robin threw bread at him. "But!" Minnie interrupted. The students looked at her and she sighed, "They will have to work with the veterans and staffs for the upcoming war anniversary and that will be your party." She said.

Joe hummed and shrugged and Minnie announced that dinner was served. Everyone were talking about Morgan's party and she groaned and shook her head.

"That is the last time I'm hosting a party." She said. The boys laughed and shook their head, "It was a fun and memorable party." Lucas said.

Noelle and Rianne nodded, "It really was. Beats the marauders." They joked and Morgan laughed at the two kids.

Suddenly the owls arrived and Slughorn laughed as Minnie rolled her eyes, "The invitations have arrived." She announced and the students caught the invitations that the owls dropped.

Sirius and Remus giddily looked around and Morgan realized that Sigyn landed in front of her, she opened the letter and smiled, "You are invited to the Anniversary of the bloody war of our world." Athena's writing was seen.

"Subtle but effective." Will joked. I chuckled and shook my head, "You got that right." She said as she opened the rest of the invitation.

Minnie smiled and announced the final announcement about the Anniversary and everyone was giddy to know the big surprises.

"Like every year, the veterans have prepared surprises for all of you. We are all hoping for you all to be accepting of them." She said with a bright smile.

Morgan hummed and looked down on the invitation in her hand. She was smiling and then got an idea on what the surprise was when she saw the glints of shy stars drawing under the words.

Athena was watching through her Salem magic and smirked at the smarts her sister was. She knew Morgan would find out eventually and she was proud of it.

Morgan smiled and laughed as she pushed the ink away, she saw the dancing stars and Mike peaked but furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is it?" Mike asked confused. Morgan looked at him, "You don't see it?" she asked. Mike shook his head and hummed, "Nothing." She said as she smiled down the invitation again.