c h a p t e r 1 4 : jealous? nah.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@seph

liked by @willaus, @mogunaprincess, @bert and 589, 975 others

waterseph silly smartass

View all 654, 342 comments

@emma: photo creds would be nice

@hamiltonmichael: hey that's my sister!

@archerroyalty: well duh.

@loganlan: what a smart observation Mike.

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Joseph's POV:

I was walking down the hallway when I caught glimpse of Nancy Hamilton's hair. I smirked and jogged, "NANCY!" I yelled. I heard her groan which made my smirk wider.

She turned and smiled at me sarcastically, "What do you want Waters?" she asked. I tilted my head from side to side, "Hmm how about a date?" I asked.

She scoffed and pushed my face away. "Yeah right. I would rather kiss the giant squid." She said. I laughed and leaned on the wall as she looked at me.

"Oh come on Nanc. Just admit it you like me right?" I asked with a smile. She shook her head, "Who told you that?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"I don't know. Someone." I bluffed. She laughed with a big smile. I watched her and smiled, "Well then tell that someone that they're lying because I can never like you Waters." She said.

I felt my heart break and I gulped. I shrugged and leaned down to her face. She shuffled backwards and I smirked. "Yeah keep telling yourself that Hamilton." I said with a serious face.

She stared at me and shook her head. She was about to say something when she looked past me. I looked at her confused. She sighed and pushed me off her.

"I don't have time for this Joseph." She said as she walked away. I huffed and turned, I saw her walk to Clarke Austin. My eyebrows furrowed.

I scoffed, "YOU ALWAYS HAVE TIME FOR ME HAMILTON!" I yelled. She flipped me off as she pulled Austin away. I scoffed and shook my head.

I turned and stopped when I saw Archer and Lucas smirking. "You are jealous." Archer said. I pushed them away. "Am not!" I yelled as I ran to the Quiddicth Pitch for practice.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Nancy's POV:

"What is it now?" I asked Clarke as he scoffed. "Can you not pull me like that?" he asked. I looked at him, "Do you want Joseph to know?" I retorted back.

He shuddered and shook his head, "Yeah I don't like your boyfriend to know that we know each other since birth and are living with each other." He said with a roll of his eyes.

Narrowing my eyes at him I smirked, "Is Clarke Austin jealous of Joseph Waters?" I teased. He snickered, "Me? Jealous? Nah. Why would I be jealous of Waters?" he said with a roll of his eyes.

I scoffed and looked at him. "What did they do?" I asked. He laughed, "Our wonderful siblings and Stark got caught again." He said.

I groaned, "Again?" I asked. He hummed and nodded as we reached the office door of Professor McGonagall.

We sighed and sat on the floor as we heard the trio make their excuses. "They're gonna be the death of me." I said as I gripped my head.

He huffed and pulled my hands away from my face. "Hey. You know that you're not alone right?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"You mean you? You're worse than them." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "And what does that mean?" he asked.

I shrugged and then, "Well seeing that you're a loner." We heard a joking voice. We looked up and saw the trio looking down at us.

We stood up and stared at them. "You don't get to tell me anything you little shit." Clarke said to his brother Will. I looked at Mike with a stern look.

He scoffed, "Oh come on Nance. We were just having fun." He said. Morgan chuckled and I looked at her and she hid her laugh with a cough.

"Sorry." She muttered. Me and Clarke shared a look and then nodded at her. "Well I think I'm gonna go. Gonna hide from Sigyn before Athena sends me a howler." She said.

She smiles at us and the winks at the two boys who blushed. Me and Clarke looked at each other and smirked. We flicked their foreheads.

"NANCY!" "CLARKE!" they yelled together. We scoffed, "You deserve more than that." Clarke said. They grumbled and I raised my hand and they shook their heads.

"What are we gonna do with you two?" I asked. They looked at us sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's just go. But the next time I hear about this Clarke won't get to stop me from telling dad." I said. They looked at me scared.

Clarke laughed and shook his head, "And I won't stop her the next time." He said. I nodded and the kids huffed.

I chuckled and ruffled their hair. "Well I gotta go. I'll see you all later." I said with a wink. The boys gave me a mock salute while Clarke hit their heads. "Will you guys stop it." He scolded them.

I walked away and laughed to myself.