c h a p t e r 5 1 : party plans

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@malfoydraco

liked by @misspotts, @steverogers, @arrowguy and 4, 781, 259 others

purebloodmalfoy my sweet pea planning it all.

View all 567, 127 comments

@nott: oh dear Merlin, here we go. She wasn't bridezilla but she is a monster in events

@blaizabini: you really have a death wish Theo

@athena: he really does. Remind me to punch him when he gets here

@yourangel: no need he left the toilet seat up

@liciaspinns: he doesn't learn doesn't he?

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

They arrived at the Burrow and Cass stumbled in to hug everyone. She hugged and kissed her uncles and aunts and pops and mams. She then caught sight of her best friend. "JAMIEE" she yelled and ran to him.

The little Potter looked and grinned with crumbs all over his face. "Cassio!" he greeted and hugged her. Draco and Harry huffed while the mothers smiled and chuckled.

Teddy and Vic were sitting in the couch as they nibbled with cookies and watched the two. Draco sighed and Morgan laughed as she took off her coat, "Will you lighten up Draco? They're kids." She said with a smile.

Draco scoffed, "Yes well she's young, too young." He said. Tony laughed and nodded, "Yeah. I agree with Draco here. My little baby is too young too." He said with a hum.

Athena scoffed and shook her head as she hit her husband in the head. Morgan stares at her dad, "What is going on with you dad?" she asked.

Tony sighed and held her shoulders, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to be alone." He said as he looked at his wife. Morgan sighed and cupped his cheeks. "You are not alone. I mean look at Athena, she sees you all the time and mum is here." She said with a chuckle.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "You're right darling." He said.

They all had dinner with laughter and memories. As they did, they then heard a cry and Fel sighed but smiled, "Well there goes our bear." She said as she patted her husband's cheek and walked away.

Morgan chuckled as she drank her water. Everyone looked at her and she raised an eyebrow. "What?" she asked.

"Remus told us something." Tonks said as she chewed her peas. She sighed, "What is it? A lot happened this year." She said with a shrug.

Harry sighed, "The thing with Glenn and Duncan as well as Philip and Max." he said. Morgan sighed, "I don't know okay. I thought everything was okay. After everything you all went through. I guess people can't move on." She said with a frown.

Athena sighed, she then looked at her father who quirked an eyebrow at her. "I have been thinking-" "Well that ain't good." Theo said. She scoffed and waved her hand and his head lurched forward.

"THENA!" he yelled as he rubbed his head. Morgan laughed as well as the others. "As I was saying after I was rudely interrupted by someone." She scoffed at Theo who smirked at her. "What if we make this year's party count?" She said as Tony hummed, "Is this a big party?" he asked with a sly smirk.

The eldest Stark shrugged and smirked, "I mean I'm into big parties." She said as she sipped her tea. Draco chuckled and shook his head. "How big?" Pepper asked with a frown.

"A few people, like us, people from the board, SHIELD, professors, aurors as well as the Mikaelsons?" she asked with a smirk.

The others looked at each other understanding but Morgan shook her head, "What the heck will happen?" she asked. Athena smirked, "Time to show the supremacists that people change as well as the times they are living in." she said as she shared a look with her husband and friends.

Morgan nodded trusting her sister on whatever she was planning.