c h a p t e r 7 3 : explanations

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@hamiltonmichael

liked by @miltonnance, @willaus, @athena and 4, 286, 081 others

mikeyy I missed you.

COMMENTS DISABLED

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

Morgan walked alone the hallways of the castle. It had been almost a month and everyone noticed the sudden distance from the Stark and her best friends.

She had been glued to her girls when she is out of the Gryffindor tower and when she is there she is accompanied by Noelle and Rianne.

Morgan reached the courtyard where Jules and Max waited for her. When she turned she saw the girls but not alone. There she saw not only the girls but also Mike and Will.

Jules saw her and called her but Morgan clenched her jaw and turned away. The girls sighed as her boys ran after her.

"Morgan." She heard Mike call out. She stopped and breathed out. She didn't turn but rather walked away. She heard a huff and suddenly her hand was grabbed.

She gulped and she heard a sigh, "Morg." She heard Will say. she ripped her hand away from him and turned, "What? Came here to gloat?" she scoffed. She was still cross at her sister and with them.

Will shook his head and Morg snickered, "Don't play with me William." She said. The boy cringed and sighed, "We didn't want to its just Christian-" she cut him off.

"Please don't. I don't need any bullshit right now." She said stubbornly and shook her head. Will cringed again and then Mike appeared, "Dad told us to ignore you and he'll accept the Stark partnership without holding anything against you and your family." He said with a frown.

Morgan clenched her jaw, "And I should trust you because?" she asked. Mike sighed, "Because I would never lie to you." He whispered as he tried to catch her attention.

Morgan shook her head again, "I don't know Mike. I don't know anymore. I trusted you..." she said as she ranted about how her trust was broken and her heart broke.

The Hamilton boy shook his head and tried to explain everything. "Please Morg. Dad told us that if we did this, he will see Athena again. That whatever you guys offer he'll grab the opportunity." He said as tears started to pool in his eyes.

Morgan let out a cry as Mike tried to win her back. "Whatever fight your dad, my sister or father has is not between us. Should not affect us but you let it!" she yelled as tears fell from her eyes.

"I know, I know. I screwed up and I'm sorry please I can't control him that's why I'm here now. I'm not getting played at because I can't anymore. I can't be away from you anymore, you are my best friend and have become my girlfriend and I love you too much to let you wander all alone again." He cried.

Morgan looked at Will, her safe person who nodded at her, "You all left me." She cried and Mike nodded, "I know. I'm sorry but that won't happen again. I promise. Please Morgan."