c h a p t e r 3 0 : saving

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

After Athena had calmed down it was as if it seems that she changed like a flip of a switch she was up and running and not the party planner Athena but rather the trained leader that her family had taught her.

With a simple call the AVENGERS were already working on tracking the young children and Athena was attempting to contact her sister through Salem magic.

She was still trying as they walked out the school and she gasped. She was pulled into her head and she saw it.

A small cabin and a metal room where the kids were; she saw them, Will on the floor covered by a blanket, Mike holding Morgan's hands and whispering things to her as the girl looked like she was having a panic attack.

The wind blew in the room and Morgan looked straight into Athena's eyes and she was pushed out of her head and she gasped and tumbled but Draco caught her.

"They're in a cabin-" before she could continue her phone rang. She answered it only to be welcomed by a stressed Tony Stark.

"Dad." Athena started but she was cut off by the rambling of her father. She watched as Cass fussed being disrupted of her nap she created a portal straight to the compound where all hell broke loose. Draco set Cass on the couch who snuggled into the blanket her father handed her.

She sighed as she watched her father pace in the meeting room. She hung up, "ATHENA? You did not just hung up one me!" the man yelled.

Natasha and Bruce tried to calm him down but he didn't stop. Not until Athena herself entered the room. Tony stared at her and she sighed, "Track her." She said.

Tony gulped and nodded as he quickly pulled out his tablet and punched some buttons. Athena sat on a chair and clenched her jaw. She tried over and over again to find her and she only got glimpses.

"Got it." Tony said. She stood up and nodded, "Alright. Suit up let's go." She said as she walked out everyone following after her.

She reached Draco and she sighed, "Are you gonna join us?" she asked as she summoned her suit. He sighed, "I'll follow I have to bring Cass to mother and father." He said.

She hummed and nodded and kissed him. "Be safe Thena. Please." He mumbled. She smiled and nodded, "You know I'm always safe." She said.

He narrowed his eyes but nodded. He carried Cass and Athena kissed her head, "I'll text you the details." She said and she opened a portal and off Draco was to his parents' house.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Before the team could even leave the compound they heard a crack and when they turned a scowl was already in Tony's face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. Christian Hamilton scoffed, "We are here to help." He said as he motioned to the wizards with him; Austin Lancaster, Damon Baker and Andrew Griffin.

The Stark patriarch scoffed, "We don't need help-" "We're not asking." Austin said. Tony looked at the team for help but even before they could say anything Athena entered.

She nodded at the wizards who nodded back at her. "We need all the help we can." She said. "We don't know what's holding the children and if they can hold off Morgan who's an emotional Salem magic trainee, we need help." She said.

Tony sighed in defeat and just walked away. Athena sighed and nodded at the team who walked to the quinjet. "Gentlemen." She said as she moved to the side so the wizards can follow.