c h a p t e r 3 3 : hearts day

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@mogunaprincess

liked by @athena, @steverogers, @misspotts and 4, 563, 786 others

starkbaby hearts day is round the corner, how are you?

View all 231, 564 comments

@callmemax: aww don't mind those boys

@jules: yeah! We don't need boys anyways

@emma: boys are a pain in the ass

@robwats: they can be a bit annoying can they?

@melia: and over bearing am I right?

@rain: yeah! You can hang with me and Elle Morg!

@noel: yeah we'll protect you from these boys

@miltonnancy: they are annoying as hell, try living with them

@mogunaprincess: okay that escalated.

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

The children and the teens have arrived back to Hogwarts and are now facing the excitement of the upcoming hearts day.

It was the normal breakfast when Minnie walked to the front catching everyone's attention. "As far as I know, most of you know about the upcoming Valentine Ball." She said.

This caused the murmuring start and she sighed, "Alright! Everyone is excited, but please listen." She said. She hummed as they did, "This is to appease the continuous requests of parents and veterans in making sure there is no house rivalry or blood supremacy after the war." She said.

Morgan hummed as she finished Rianne's hair. Minnie continued as she glanced around the room, "As per tradition, a few veterans will be attending and a special performance from them should be expected." She said with a bright smile.

The Stark girl smirked as her mind went straight to her sister and her husband. But Minnie was not done, "This will be a dance, so please don't kill each other in getting a date." She said with a stern face.

Remus and Sirius scoffed at the message and unbeknownst to the girls there were certain boys that continuously watch them already planning to ask them or some planning to ignore them.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Archer found himself walking near the Hufflepuff common room and the kitchens. He pursed his lips as his eyes caught sight of Duncan and Amelia walking together.

"Amelia!" he yelled and they stopped. Duncan can't help but smirk and slightly pushed Amelia to him. "Go get him badger." He teased and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut up." She muttered and turned as he walked away waving at Archer. "Yes Archer?' she asked. He breathed out and smiled at her.

"You know the dance and well I, I mean only if you want to-" 'Yes Archer I'll go with you." She said with a giggle.

The boy looked at her shocked and the girl rolled her eyes. "Well it seems you don't want to..." she teased and was about to walk away but he pulled her to a hug and she laughed as he tried to hide his blush.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

On the other side of the castle, the Harris twins found themselves in their daily banter as they walked to Transfiguration when they heard some yelled whispering.

They looked at each other and followed it. They pursed their lips trying not to laugh as they saw Noelle scolding Logan.

"What's going on here?" Jack asked. The two jumped but Noelle smirked and pushed Logan to them, "Go do it." She whispered as Emma looked at them confused.

The little Lancaster smiled at Emma, "Oh hi Emma! Come on Jack!" she said which made Jack look at her confused but she just jumped in place.

"Come on! I have something to show you!" she yelled and pulled the twin away leaving Emma and Logan alone.

Emma looked at Logan and smiled. The boy smiled back, "Umm. Dance?' he asked. Emma let out a laugh and nodded, "Okay." She said.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Morgan was walking down a hall with her phone as she was calling her sister. ""Come on just tell me if you guys are the surprise performers." Athena laughed and scolded her, "Please leave it alone Morg." She said

The youngest Stark sighed and said her good byes and put her phone in her robe pocket and started to walk to her Charms class. She was about to continue when she saw Jules who ran to her.

"You could have waited for me." She said. Morgan laughed, "Where would be the fun in that?" she asked. The ravenclaw rolled her eyes and they continued their walk.

Morgan groaned as she tried to wave at Mike who walked straight into the hallway that led into the classroom they needed to be in.

Jules laughed, "So the boys still ignoring you?" she asked. Morgan sighed and nodded, "Yeah. I guess something happened." She said.

They continued their long walk towards the classroom when they saw Duncan in the corner. Jules waved at him and he smiled at her. He was about to walk to her but stopped.

"Julianna." The girls heard Glenn say from behind them. They both turned and Morgan smiled at the boy who nodded at her.

Jules sighed and turned and raised her eyebrows, "Yes?" she asked. He placed a sweater in her hands. She looked at it and then back at him. Glenn shrugged, "Just so people know you're going with me to the ball." He said.

She shook her head, "I didn't-" "Are you really saying no now? You have the sweater in your hands." He said with a small smile.

Morgan narrowed her eyes at the two but they kept their eyes on each other. Jules stared at the boy, she let out a laugh, "Fine. Just because I think Max will be going with Lucas and you're the only one who asked me." She said with a shrug.

Glenn smiled and nodded, "Good." Jules smiled back and watched him walk away. She looked at Morgan who was smiling at her, "Oh go and follow him. Just don't be late for class." She said. Jules shook her head and ran after the boy.

Morgan stood there watching her friend run after the boy. She was approached with a frowning Duncan. She turned to him with sad eyes, the boy sighed, "Yeah. I should have asked earlier." He muttered. Morgan pulled him to a hug, "Its okay." Was the only thing she could muster up to the boy.