c h a p t e r 7 1 : big problem

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@athena

liked by @nott, @blaizabini, @malfoydraco and 5, 726, 198 others

starkmalfoy partner meeting

COMMENTS DISABLED

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

Morgan was sitting in their porch flipping through the last journal her sister gave her. She was watching as Cass and Scorp played around the back yard of their farm house.

Tony and Pepper were fixing up lunch while Athena was at New York to fix something in the company.

The Starks were having a normal Sunday when Athena barged in with a worried face. She had just got back from a partnership meeting with one of the biggest tech company in Europe; Hamilton Industries.

Morgan looked at her with worry and Athena sighed as she rubbed her face. "Dad." She called out. The patriarch poked his head out of the kitchen and looked at her daughter.

"How did it go?" he asked as he wiped his hands on the apron her wore. Athena didn't say anything, she breathed out and clenched her jaw.

Tony realized it didn't go as planned and sighed. He was about to say something when he saw Morgan. He pursed his lips and ushered his eldest to the office.

Morgan walked to the door of the office and tried to listen in but Athena made a spell to keep her from snooping.

In the room Athena and Tony were talking about the meeting Athena had with Christian Hamilton.

"How bad was it?" Tony asked. Athena sighed, "I was presenting the contract and was talking about the benefits but apparently they got a better offer." She said with clenched jaw.

The father watched her with worry. "And then he started yapping about how they were our last choice and salvation." She said with a huff and sat on the chair.

The man's heart dropped and anger was filling him. His family had worked hard in the company, from his father, then to him and to Athena. They had a plan on handing it down to Morgan and then to Athena's children.

"He said our tech was outdated." She said. Tony's blood boiled, "He has the audacity to say that. Just because their new release was perfect and may I remind him, he was the one who fought for a meeting with you ever since he heard about the fact you were a witch-"

He cut himself off and they shared a look. "Stall him." Tony said. Athena hummed and nodded, she understood what he was going to do. "Okay. I'll set up another meeting and I'll call the Grays, ask them for more prototypes and I'll see what I can do with it." She said with a sigh.

Tony watched his daughter sigh in exhaustion. "Come on. Some food will do you good." He said. She chuckled and nodded.

As they walked out Morgan stood up from the floor and looked at her. Athena sighed and walked past her while Tony looked at her.

They both knew that this will cause a rift between Mike, Will and Morgan. Morgan stared at her sister who walked past her she was about to follow her when Tony stopped her.

She looked at him in worry he smiled, "Its gonna be fine. Your sister is a bit upset." He said with a reassuring nod.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

At lunch Athena was still on the phone when Draco arrived. The man kissed his children and looked at his sister-in-law.

"Where's your sister?" he asked. The girl huffed and pointed at the window where they could see Athena arguing on the phone.

Morgan had enough and confronted her when she entered. "Thena, what's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing for you to worry about-" she cut her older sister off.

"I can worry when its about the company." The youngest Stark said. Athena scoffed and shook her head, "No you don't-" "I am part of the company as much as you are." She said.

Athena huffed and just told her. This left Morgan stunned and frozen which then made Athena sigh, "Listen Morg, I'll fix this. Whatever this is, I'll fix it." She said.

The older Stark promising her to make it alright for her and Mike and Will. Morgan nodded and held onto what her sister said.

They had their lunch when Cass threw a tantrum when Draco said she wasn't going to see James today.

"No Cassiopeia. I have told you already." He said with a sigh. His heart breaking at the sight of his daughter crying.

Athena sighed already tired with what's happening. Morgan grabbed her hand "I'll take her." She said.

The couple looked at her and shook their heads, "Its quite alright Morgan-" "I can take Scorp too." She cut Draco off.

She stared at the two and sighed, "You two seem to need a break." She said with a smile. "Are you sure?" Athena asked with tired eyes.

Morgan nodded, "Absolutely." She said with a smile. The couple was grateful and left with tired eyes.

With that Morgan packed a small bag and walked to the floo and flooed to the Potters with two Malfoy kids.