c h a p t e r 2 3 : here we go again

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@mogunaprincess

liked by @athena, @mionegranger, @harrypotter and 5, 647, 876 others

starkbaby back home

View all 543, 251 comments

@misspotts: have a great year sweetheart

@steverogers: be safe Morgan alright.

@realtonystark: no boys Morgan

@punksoldier: you do know that her best friends are boys

@falcon: he's in denial

COMMENTS DISABLED

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV:

Morgan skipped through the barrier with Cass holding her hand. She chuckled at the sensation of going through the barrier. She was giggling and pointing at the owls and pets that the students were pushing in their trolleys.

Athena and Draco were walking behind the two girls as they pushed Morgan's trolley. The man sighed and Athena looked at him. "What's wrong pea?" she asked.

He sighed again, "Are you sure?" he asked. She hummed and nodded, "Yeah. Its better you and Harry and the others than other Aurors." She said.

The man sighed again as Morgan stopped and greeted her friends as Cass stood there patiently. He shook his head and faced his girl, "Cass-" he was cut off by her. "Will be fine. I'll be with her, every minute of every day." She said with a smile.

They heard little Cass laugh and when they looked the toddler was running and Morgan ran after her. "Jamsie!" she yelled.

The couple stopped when they saw Harry and Ginny there. They sighed and walked slowly. Morgan looked at them and sighed, "Sorry." She said.

The two waved her off and hugged the Potters. "Mama, Jamsie here!" Cass squealed and hugged her best friend. Everyone cooed and chuckled. "Yes he is." Athena said.

"Harry? Ginny? What are you doing here?" Morgan asked. The two shared a look, "Minnie just asked for me and Draco to check on something." Harry said.

Morgan looked at them in suspicion and the men laughed, "Nothing for you to worry about." Draco said as he kissed Athena's forehead.

The train whistled and the men sighed. Morgan watched in awe as two said their good byes to their girls and kids. "Will you be okay Cassio?" Draco asked.

The girl nodded, "Yes daddy. Be safe okay?" the girl asked. Draco's heart swelled and kissed her cheek. "Be good for mama okay?" he said. The toddler nodded, "Okay daddy." She said.

Athena giggled, "She's always a good girl." She said. Morgan scoffed, "Not when her and James are together." She said. They chuckled as the toddlers looked at them confused why the adults were laughing.

"Time to go." Remus said as he passed the group. Draco sighed and kissed Athena one last time and hugged little Cassio. Him, Harry and Morgan walked in the train and waved away as the train moved away from the station.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Morgan lost sight of her sister's boyfriend and friend. She walked through the Great Hall with Mike and Will. She was laughing at what Mike said as she sat next to Joseph.

After the sorting Minnie stood up, she did her usual speech but before she said it was okay to eat she smiled brightly. "In honor of the past war, we have visitors for this year." She said.

All the students started murmuring and Morgan watched intently on what could it be. "Our very own veteran war heroes who will be staying to teach you every possible thing they know; Harry Potter, Rolf Scamander, Neville Longbottom, Alicia Zabini, Hermione Granger-Weasley and Draco Malfoy." The Headmistress said with a stretch of her arms.

Morgan immediately looked at the door who walked in. The students clapped and cheered as the veterans walked through the Hall. Morgan watched as they greeted their past professors and they stood up in front of everyone.

Joseph leaned closer to Morgan, "Have any idea why they're here?" he asked. She shook her head and sighed. Her eyes locked with Draco who gave her a soft smile.

The girl smirked and waved giddily at the man. They were dismissed after dinner and Morgan was about to walk to Draco but Mike and Will pulled her away.

"Come on, we have a plan." Mike said. Morgan furrowed her eyebrows and Will sighed but nodded, "It will be fun." He said. She chuckled and allowed the boys to pull her to their common room.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The veterans with the professors wandered around the school. Looking for any trace of the shadow man.

Draco and Harry were walking around the grounds. The former Slytherin chuckled as they passed the hedges of the forbidden forest. Harry looked at him, "What?" he asked.

The blonde smiled, "I just remembered our detention in second year when Athena literally ran from me." He said with a sigh. Harry let out a chuckle, "If someone told me that time that I will be patrolling around the grounds with Draco Malfoy, I would have probably jumped off the Astronomy Tower." He joked.

They looked at each other and laughed. They continued walking when they noticed a small opening in the barrier. Worry filled them and they sighed. They called for the rest of the patrollers and they shared a look.

Their suspicions were right, someone had been inside the grounds.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

At the Gryffindor common room, Morgan sat on the couch as Lucas, Archer, Mike and a reluctant Will were telling her about the prank they thought of.

"So?" Mike asked excitedly. Morgan narrowed her eyes and then smirked, "Sure." She said. The three boys cheered while Will sighed.

Morgan chuckled, "I thought you wanted this bee?" she asked. He shrugged, "Yeah I know I just don't want detention again bug." He said.

Mike tutted, "No one is getting detention because no one is getting caught." He said. They all looked at each other and nodded.