c h a p t e r 3 7 : here it is

»»————- ♡ ————-««

INSTAGRAM:

@mogunaprincess

liked by @athena, @realtonystark, @misspotts and 4, 563, 678 others

starkbaby sums up the Valentine Party.

COMMENTS DISABLED

1 hour ago

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV

Max stood next to Lucas in a corner of the Hall where they watched their friends dance with each other. Lucas hummed and turned to the girl. She raised her eyebrow at him.

"What?" she asked. He smiled, "I mean." He said as he motioned to the dance floor. "You wanna?" he asked as he made a dance move.

"Are you asking me to dance Lucas?" she asked. "I mean, only if you want to." He said. She laughed and pulled him to dance.

They danced as the music changed into an upbeat song performed by Gavin and Robin's band. They jumped around and swung each other's arms. They laughed as Lucas tried to dip Max. She smiled at him as he twirled her.

They danced together until the last song of the band and once it was over Lucas offered her to go and get punch and she obliged.

After that, Joe was sitting next to his house mates when he saw Robin walk down the stage. He smiled and walked away from his table, he offered his hand and she smiled at him, "You're really enjoying this." She said. He smiled, "I mean, I promised right?"

She chuckled and looped her arm around his as Rolf Scamander took over the stage again with his wife Luna sitting on the stage with their twins.

Joe and Robin swayed to the song and they stared at each other. Joseph can't help but gaze at the girl he was dancing with. He would never guess that he would be there with someone like Robin.

He had to admit, he never noticed Robin before and it was a mistake that he blames himself now. "I'm sorry." He said. She looked at him confused, "Why?" she asked.

Joe pursed his lips, "For not noticing before." He said. She chuckled, "Its fine Joseph." She said. He hummed and spun her around as she laughed.

Nancy smiled as Clarke awkwardly walked to her and asked her to dance. "Don't be weird about this." Nancy said. He rolled his eyes. "Can you blame me?" he asked.

She hummed, "Well we shouldn't be weird about it." She said. He tilted his head, "The fact that we live in the same house and your father is my guardian actually does." He said.

Nancy gulped, "Clarke." She said. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. The girl sighed, "What is this?" she asked.

The boy stopped and stared at her, "Don't get me wrong Nancy. I want this but its just, what people may say-" "Others shouldn't matter Clarke. This won't work if you hesitate." She said.

She was about to walk away but he pulled her to him. She landed on his chest and she looked up at him. "It will work." He said with determination in his eyes.

Archer and Amelia were having the best time of their lives while Logan and Emma were in a corner munching on tacos. Both pairs had their own worlds, hidden within themselves. Not caring about the world at all.

Glenn stood next to Jules who huffed, she turned to him and offered her hand, "I don't bite Holmes." She said. Glenn smirked, he grabbed her hand and pulled her by the waist. "Well in that case." He said.

She smirked and shook her head. "You know when I said yes to this dance I thought we would be having fun." She said as they swayed together.

The Holmes boy hummed and twirled her and lifted her up. Slowly setting her back down, he stared at her with soft eyes. "I'm sorry. Is my presence boring?" he asked.

Her breath hitched as he cupped her cheeks, "My apologies Miss Lancaster." He said. She pursed her lips, "Its quite fine. The night isn't over yet, you can still make it up to me." She said with a small smile.

Glenn looked at her and smiled, "Well then let me make it up to you." He said and they spent the rest of the night stuck in each other's hips trying to outdo each other.

Morgan smiled at Mike and he nodded and turned his attention to the toddlers who were whining for him to look at them, she walked to Will.

"Hey there lonely." She said and then smiled at Duncan, "Mind me stealing your date Duncan?" the boy laughed sarcastically and nodded. "Knock yourselves out I will be trying to steal some firewhiskey from a drunk Sirius." He said as he walked to their professor who was trying to prove to Felicity that he was not indeed drunk.

The Stark girl offered her hand and Will glanced at Mike who was giving a bottle to James and Cass. He nodded at him and Will nodded in thanks. He accepted and they danced.

There they danced just smiling at each other but was feeling too awkward to actually say something.

Will decided to courage up and hummed, "Listen Morgan I'm sorry I just didn't want everything to be awkward." He said. She laughed, "Thank you Will. I know I haven't been the bestest friend but still." She said.

He shrugged, "Well I just wanna see you both happy." He said. Morgan pursed her lips, "I just don't want to lose you bumblebee." She said.

He chuckled, "Nothing can take me away from you lady bug. I care for you and I want you happy and if that's with Mike then go my little bug." He said.

She beamed at him and hugged him tight. "I thought you would walk away." She mumbled. He shook his head, "If I did then that would mean that I never was your friend and I am. I always am." He said.

Will gave Mike Morgan again and then sat next to Duncan. Just then two girls from Ravenclaw walked to them and danced with them which caused Lucas and Mike tease them.

People started dancing to the last song sung by the Slytherin Royalties, Athena's smiling as she watched the love spread around. Draco huffed as he saw Cass and James swaying together and Athena and Ginny cooed at them as Troye took a video of them.

The Valentine's Day ball was a hit.