c h a p t e r 2 7 : plans

Start from the beginning

We looked at him in shock and he sighed, "Listen, Morgan is my friend too. And I found the wand so, I have the right to be a part of this too." He said.

Jules sighed and nodded, "Fine. So if they aren't back until tomorrow then we'll meet up here again. For all we know this is a part of their plan." She said.

We looked at each other in worry but nodded. I watched as Jules and Glenn looked at each other and walked away.

"Well that was different." Lucas said. Me and Max hummed and nodded. "It was." They mumbled.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Mike's POV

I didn't even know what day it was. The doctor went from me to Will in slapping and throwing and kicking just to get Morgan to do her magic. And each time we told her not to.

Yesterday, Morgan got to talk again without pain and Will and her had been whispering to each other as I tried to dig off the little patch of soul in the corner.

I noticed the little things that Will did that made Morgan calm down. I would lie to myself if I said it didn't make my heart just a little bit upset.

It was the same situation today when suddenly the doctor came in angry. "Alright. I'm done playing games Stark." He said and grabbed her hair.

I stood up, "HEY!" "LET HER GO!" both me and Will screamed. The doctor laughed, "And what will you do may I ask?" he mocked us.

He turned his attention back to Morgan and growled, "Show me now or I will make sure you can't talk for the rest of your life." He said.

I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped on him and he immediately pushed me on the ground. It would have been a normal push that he would do but I landed on my arm and I think it broke.

I groaned and pushed back so I laid on my back. "Foolish boy." The doctor growled. He turned back, "Now where were we?" he asked and squeezed Morgan's throat.

I looked at Will and he hissed, "Hey! Asshole!" he yelled. The doctor looked, "How pathetic can you be? You don't have a life do you? No one loves you so you kidnap three kids. For what? A little amount of power?" he mocked.

The doctor clenched his jaw and glowered at the boy. Morgan was thrown at me and I caught her with my good arm.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and hid herself on my neck. "What are you gonna do?" Will taunted. I was going to stop him but the doctor beat me to it.

"I won't kill you, but I will curse you." He said and a flick of his wrist Will fell on the floor and he was knocked out. I put Morgan to the floor and was about to jump him again when he raised his hand and I froze.

"Don't even try it Mr. Hamilton or you'll be next and Miss Stark will have no one." He said and he threw me to the wall.

He slammed the door and Morgan sat there crying. I moved to her and she hugged me. Cringing at the impact but I held her close as she cried.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Glenn's POV

It had been two days and I walked to the same hallway I was pulled into by Jules before. There I saw Archer Prince freaking out. I picked up Snow who snuggled into me, I hummed as she purred.

I cleared my throat and they looked at me. Max nodded and then turned back to Archer. Jules was looking at me and I raised an eyebrow. "Yes Julianna?" I asked.

She scoffed, "I thought I told you not to call me that." She grumbled and looked away. I looked at the ground and smirked to myself.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Archer yelled, "WE HAVE TO FIND THEM ATHENA AND OTHERS WILL KILL US IF THEY FOUND OUT THAT THEY'RE MISSING!" he yelled.

I looked at him in shock and then turned around when someone asked. "Who's missing?" I turned and saw Nancy Hamilton, Logan Lancaster, Emma and Jack Harris, Duncan Haynes, Clarke Austin and Joseph Waters there.

The kids gulped and shared a look. "Ugh no one." Lucas said. "Wait a minute." Clarke said. I looked at Jules who looked at me. "Where the hell is my brother?" he asked.

Max gulped, "Uh-" "Oh no." Joseph muttered. "They're missing?" Logan asked. We just nodded, "For how long?" Nancy asked.

"About a few days." Archer muttered. "WHAT?!" They screamed and we all cringed.

"We're telling this to Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter." Emma said and Jack nodded. We all looked at them, "NO!" we yelled.

They narrowed their eyes at me, "Why?" Duncan asked. I sighed, "We don't want a lockdown to happen." I said. Jules agreed with me and the teens sighed.

"Well then what do we do?" Jack asked. I looked at Max and she sighed, "This is what we have so far..."