It'll Be Fine! Pt. 2

"Hey! Over here dipshits!" Will yelled over to the walkers. They walked over to him and cornered him.

They started coming closer and closer and one bit his arm. "Ahhhhh!" He yelled in pain, as the walkers began tearing his flesh apart.

"Hey over here!" Elizabeth yelled and the walkers stopped, going over to her. Chad joined her, and they ran in the other direction.

I crawled over to Will. "Will, are you okay?!" I said worried. "You didn't have to do that!"

"But I wanted to." He said, breathing heavily, making my guilt build up. I started to tear up, my chest feeling heavy.

"NASH! HAYES!" I yelled as my tears continued to cascade down my face. They came rushing out the house, came around and saw us. "Will!" They both yelled and rushed over to us.

"What happened!?!" Hayes asked. "He saved me." I said, smiling, crying even more than I was before.

"Even in his last moments, he's a hero." Hayes said as he teared up. "Where's our parents?" Nash asked in worry.

I started to cry even more. "They distracted the walkers, but not soon enough, so they ran away." I said, looking in his eyes with sympathy and guilt.

"Hayes, go get Sky and Em, pack all the stuff that we can carry. Make sure they pack too. Nash and I need to talk." I told him, whispering the last part. He nodded and ran inside.

Nash looked at me with anger in his eyes. "This is all your fault." He whispered.

"Don't you think I know that! I never wanted them to save me! I could of done it myself!-" Nash intervened. "Then why didn't you!? You could've saved Will! You could've save my-" Nash was interrupted by a gunshot.

I look over Nash's shoulder and see Hayes holding a pistol in his hand, trembling, with tears in his eyes.

Behind him, is Em with Sky in her arms, holding her close to her chest, Sky's head facing the opposite direction.

I look behind me and see Will as a walker with a bullet-hole in his head.

I look back at Hayes, stand up and run to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

***

Lyn

I woke up, crying and sweaty. "Wow," I said surprised, "that was crazy."

Taylor came into the cell. "You were yelling in your sleep, you had a nightmare, right?" He asked as he sat on my bed.

I looked at him with tears welling up in my eyes.

He pulled me into hug and I cried on his shoulder. "It's ok," he told me rubbing my back, "I talked to Nash about what happened. He feels really guilty about what he said."

"I know. I saw it in his eyes." I told him, escaping the hug. "Then why didn't you let him apologize?" He asked me confused. "I don't want to talk to him for a while. He shouldn't of said that anyways!" I said as I looked down at my hands, slightly yelling the last part.

"Do you mind if I ask what happened?" He asked. "You can ask Hayes, but I'm not in the mood to talk about it... I just need to think for a little bit." I told him, laying back down on my bed.

He nodded and left the room.

'Today was crap.'

Em

I was in Matt's cell and heard screams from Lyn's, Sky and I's cell. I couldn't move to check because I was laying in bed with Sky.

She was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up, so, I moved an inch at a time.