#𝟬𝟭𝟰- you still love daniel,

Start from the beginning

@corbynbesson- um where's the photo creds?
☞︎ @dahlia- must have gotten lost

@emilee- LETS GO PARTY BITCHES!
☞︎ @user5- emilee is just me-

@user3- can i have this friendship pls thanks

@user0- dahlia how have you been since well daniel?

@user2- can i please look like dahlia
☞︎ @imzachherron- ew why would you want to
☞︎ @dahlia- @imzachherron behave you lil shit

@franyoungs- happy birthday bitch to this bad bitch

@fan01- happy birthday!

@hater1- no cares if it's her birthday
☞︎ @corbynbesson- we do

@user29- bye I'm more jealous of daniel and corbyn for having dahlia and xandra

@user085- bye can i look like these two pls thanks-

──IT WAS alexandra's birthday, and to say dahlia had gone overboard for her best friends birthday would be an understatement. the girl had turned the legal age of twenty-one, and that meant one thing.

alexandra was going to get absolutely smashed.

sure she had been drunk before, but this time it would be different for the blonde girl as she would be allowed to get drunk legally.

so the girls were all around alexandra's house, each of the five girls getting themselves ready for what they all knew was going to be a fun night. drinks were going to start here at the birthday girls home, and then after those pre drinks were drunk, it would be time for the group to head out to the club.

of course, kayla and jonah had managed to sort out the night, making sure the underage drinkers would be allowed to get in, much to dahlia's annoyance as the girl had begged the two oldest members of the group to not invite the boy after his instagram comment.

dahlia was currently taking a drink of her mango flavoured bacardi before continuing her duty of being alexandra's hair stylist for the night, giving the girls hair a curl.

emilee, francesca and kayla were all having a sing along to the music that was playing- it being party in the usa by miley cyrus. a mixture of songs had been played already by the girls, going from them being supportive to their boyfriends- and ex boyfriend for dahlia- playing abit of why don't we before then changing onto disney movie songs, ranging from camp rock to high school musical.

dahlia was laughing at the girls, alexandra just smiling- the girl looking so genuinely happy that it made dahlia smile towards her best friend.

but because it was loud both by the music and the girls singing, as well as dahlia being too focused on making alexandra look even more perfect than she already did, she didn't hear her phone go off.

but the birthday girl did.

curious, alexandra lifted up the girls phone for a smirk to appear on her face upon seeing where the notification had come from.

"so you and daniel huh- how is it going?" alexandra said as she watched her friends reaction through the mirror. alexandra noticed at the mention of daniel, her best friend broke out into a faint smile before covering it back up again as she made eye contact with alexandra through the mirror.